Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd would hate to see it happen, but for some fighters it seems loosing 2 or 3 fights in a row gets you dumped by the UFC. I realize it's not that way for every fighter, and that is the basis for this thread. Do you think Louaseau will have the privilege of fighting in the octagon yet again??

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Yes I think he'll be back. He lost to Rich which no one can hold against him. He better be careful tho if he learns another fight he'll either be gone or turn into an Elvis Sinosec type.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was worried about this also after last nite. I do think he will be back tho, atleast 1 more time. UFC does seem to be pretty tough on people after loosing a few in a row.......

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think Loiseau deserves to carry on fighting in the UFC. If there were anymore rounds to go in the fight with Swick then it could have been a different story. Loiseau seemed to be finding his feet half way through the 3rd round.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
The Crow Put On 2 Disgusting Performances...he Looks Like He Is Afraid To Get Hit And, His Fights Have Been Boring...put Him On During A Fight Night..if He Wins He Stays, If Not Hes Gone

·
Registered
323 Posts
I dont know what he was thinking in that fight. It wasn't till the end he let his hands/elbows go...

These guys need to stop thinking so much in the ring and just fight.

Let your hands go and actually beat the shit out of the guy :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
I don't think they'll let him go just yet. You'll probably see him in against Leben or Terrel soon.

Had he had more confidence going into the fight he probably would of KO'd Swick. DL only woke up in the 3rd and he dominated Swick. In the first 2 rds it was like he was sleep walking. The Crow will be back.:thumbsup:

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
putmeonhold said:
I'd would hate to see it happen, but for some fighters it seems loosing 2 or 3 fights in a row gets you dumped by the UFC. I realize it's not that way for every fighter, and that is the basis for this thread. Do you think Louaseau will have the privilege of fighting in the octagon yet again??
If the crow doesnt deserve to come back.. either does BJ... only one difference... the crow actually finished both his fights

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.