Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

this forum is dead

4K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  box 
#1 ·
Day/night of an event

Pretty much nothing happening here

#16 ·
I thought the card seemed alright on paper? I think people are just imagining that the UFC was this incredible thing in the past. Like if you've got Diego Sanchez on a card now people act like it's irrelevant yet in the past Chris Leben would be considered a huge fighter on the card or something.

Card was alright on paper, fairly solid on screen if you're a stoppage fan.

#17 ·
I kinda like the activity here, it's pretty easy to find a site with a shit load of posters if thats what you want.

Here you can reply to something and actually get a response. Places like sherdog you might get one or two before 20 new topics push it off the front page and nobody ever looks at it again.

#21 ·
And that's why I never even read Sherdog. There is no real personal conversation. This place has personality and heart. This place is home because I know that in the end there is nowhere better to have a real back and forth debate or discussion about MMA, and off topic discussion as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.