Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Sanchez is a great fighter but I get crap about it everwhere I go. Everyone here has more mma knowledge than my buddies so I would like to know what people think of him.....

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Hes a good fighter, people just rip on him for his poor performance against John Alessio, but other than that most of his matches are very exciting, hes a contender already. Hes a great all around fighter too.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Top 4 WW. Really good fighter who has put on 2 "Fight Of The Year Candidates"(vs Diaz(05), vs Karo(06)). I don't get people who still say "Diego sucks". It's one thing to not like his personality, but how could someone say he's only fought cans or he's unproven? The guy is legit.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
okay....a jesus freak though. kos has more potential

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
doublelegtakedown said:
okay....a jesus freak though. kos has more potential
Diego Sanchez not only defeated Josh Koscheck when not trying his hardest but also beat him to a race for the welterweight title shot. And Sanchez is capable of winning it, Koscheck can't even beat any top contender.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
MMA freak said:
Diego Sanchez not only defeated Josh Koscheck when not trying his hardest but also beat him to a race for the welterweight title shot. And Sanchez is capable of winning it, Koscheck can't even beat any top contender.
:laugh: Josh nearly beat diego when he was just a wrestler (deigo of course had been fighting longer). please:rolleyes:
Kos has stepped up his game and dominated goulet!
what top contender has kos fought yet? how can you come to that conclusion?:thumbsdown:

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
fenderman80 said:
OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!! He may have won a decision against Karo,but his weaknesses were definitely exposed in that fight.
weaknesses? that would be everything:laugh:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
doublelegtakedown said:
:laugh: Josh nearly beat diego when he was just a wrestler (deigo of course had been fighting longer). please:rolleyes:
Kos has stepped up his game and dominated goulet!
what top contender has kos fought yet? how can you come to that conclusion?:thumbsdown:
Josh Koscheck lost to Drew Fickett, Sanchez is undefeated. I can't believe your giving me this crap. Koscheck sucks, Sanchez is a good.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
fenderman80 said:
OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!! He may have won a decision against Karo,but his weaknesses were definitely exposed in that fight.
What were those weaknesses? I didn't find any. Diego had excellent conditioning, good BJJ, and decent striking in that fight.

Koscheck did not almost beat Diego Sanchez. Diego dominated him for the most part, and deserved that decision victory. Koscheck does have potential though.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
MMA freak said:
Josh Koscheck lost to Drew Fickett, Sanchez is undefeated. I can't believe your giving me this crap. Koscheck sucks, Sanchez is a good.
happen to watch the fight? kos just got caught (happens to the best)
that was a fluke win or kos would be undefeated too.
and now you say he sucks?:rolleyes: shows how much you know

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Damone said:
What were those weaknesses? I didn't find any. Diego had excellent conditioning, good BJJ, and decent striking in that fight.
He got thrown like a noodle quite a few times;)

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Fluke or not, Koscheck made a mistake and paid for it. To his credit, he has improved greatly. Koscheck will be a very dangerous opponent in about 2 years.

Diego got thrown around, but he recovered quite quickly before any damage happened. I'll give you that, but the fact that it didn't seem to bother him sort of negates the whole "That's a weakness" deal.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
doublelegtakedown, I can't wait for a Diego Sanchez .vs. Josh Koscheck rematch, if it were to happen I would bet all my points. If you lose you leave the forums, if I lose I leave. Thats how confident I am. Diego Sanchez would not get caught by Drew Fickett, and Koscheck did. He lost, hes not undefeated, Sanchez is. Sanchez is a way better.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
MMA freak said:
doublelegtakedown, I can't wait for a Diego Sanchez .vs. Josh Koscheck rematch, if it were to happen I would bet all my points. If you lose you leave the forums, if I lose I leave. Thats how confident I am. Diego Sanchez would not get caught by Drew Fickett, and Koscheck did. He lost, hes not undefeated, Sanchez is. Sanchez is a way better.
Would you come back with a new name like what happened 2 times before?:laugh:
Kos has the better stand up and takedown defense so he could just KTFO sanchez if that is what he wanted to do

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
doublelegtakedown said:
Would you come back with a new name like what happened 2 times before?:laugh:
Kos has the better stand up and takedown defense so he could just KTFO sanchez if that is what he wanted to do
No, I'm confident, I will leave the forums if Koscheck were to beat Sanchez in a rematch. Plus whats the use, I moderate to other forums now so it wouldn't matter to me if I left.

·
Registered
364 Posts
they are both good contenders in the ww division

kos should have beat fickett he was dominating him the whole time and just got caught which he wouldn't let happen again and diego has proven himself beating karo

they are both good fighters and it would make for a interesting rematch :thumbsup:

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
give kos a few more good fights and he could take on deigo after deigo get's his ass kicked by some real contenders

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Diego Sanchez is an awesome fighter! C'mon he took on Nick Diaz and Karo Parysian and won! His fight with John Alessio sucked but name one fighter who wasn't in a luckluster fight! Also, Josh Koscheck would get killed if he fought Diego again! Only when Kos faces Nick Diaz and Karo Parysian and wins then he'll be ready for Diego!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts