Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have to have at least a thought on steroid use in MMA.

What sort of penalty do you think is fair for getting caught???
(example = tim and stephan)

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
AtomDanger said:

if you are proven to have used steroids during a pro fight, or attempting to use them during a pro fight, then you should be banned from that organization and/or governming body!

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pt447 said:
if you are proven to have used steroids during a pro fight, or attempting to use them during a pro fight, then you should be banned from that organization and/or governming body!

Thats kind of what I was thinking.
I think Tim should have been banned....
I am pretty curious about what they are going to do to Bonnar

·
Registered
177 Posts
AtomDanger said:

I think that in mma if you are proven to have used steroids thenyou should be banned and prob not allowed back(tim shouldve never came back)

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
AtomDanger said:
Thats kind of what I was thinking.
I think Tim should have been banned....
I am pretty curious about what they are going to do to Bonnar
Ban him. if you use steroids then you are basically, a lier, a cheater and a piece of trash! your wins are meaningless!!! go away and never come back!

·
Registered
177 Posts
pt447 said:
Ban him. if you use steroids then you are basically, a lier, a cheater and a piece of trash! your wins are meaningless!!! go away and never come back!
I agree there is nothing that can make a fight meaningfull if you took the cheap and easy way out

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Fighter J said:
I agree there is nothing that can make a fight meaningfull if you took the cheap and easy way out
yeah, i don't see how any respectable MMA fan could think otherwise. if you think steroids are fine, then go watch the WWE!!! simple as that.

·
Registered
227 Posts
They definetly have some good points. They speed up the healing process when injured. I took some for a injury and they not only helped the injury but also helped with pain.

If you use them during training you should allow time for them to leave your system before competing.

If your using them to compete Thats cheating and you should be dealt with on that level. Suspension and large fine at the least.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pt447 said:

You are definatly not a true athlete.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cicero1 said:
They definetly have some good points. They speed up the healing process when injured. I took some for a injury and they not only helped the injury but also helped with pain.

If you use them during training you should allow time for them to leave your system before competing.

If your using them to compete Thats cheating and you should be dealt with on that level. Suspension and large fine at the least.

Out of your system or not, you used them to get stronger, or heal faster.
cheating...

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
matt1970 said:
steroids are great for mma look at the wwe those guys are much better athletes
Is MMA freak your idol or something? Your following in his exact footsteps as the forum idiot. Anyways, if they would just make the punishment severe as banning people no one would do it. This goes for any sport. It almost shows organizations dont really care, and thats sad.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Storm442 said:
6/10/06 Jason Guida - Marijuana - Revoked license due to a failure in Florida in 05
For marijuana he gets his license revoked, not suspended, but revoked.

I suppose the unusually harsh punishment was because marijuana is so well know for increasing your motivation to train and eat right.

Am I the only one that thinks there is something ironic about that?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Storm442 said:
Well, Boldenone & Stanozolol aren't illegal to manufacture or distribute. They each have legitimate uses (even though boldenone is for HORSES!)
They are illegal to take in competition.

Weed is illegal period -unless it's for medical use in some states.
There you go again, bringing facts into the discussion.:cheeky4:

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Boo said:
For marijuana he gets his license revoked, not suspended, but revoked.

I suppose the unusually harsh punishment was because marijuana is so well know for increasing your motivation to train and eat right.

Am I the only one that thinks there is something ironic about that?

lol yeah... EVerytime I smoke a J I get AMPED to go kick some ass

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.