Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the Xience is getting a little too blatant. Did you see Sherk with his can???? and Jenna Jameson???
I even heard a rumor they dropped Forrest Griffin because he didn't hold up to his end of the bargain with his can and shirt or whatever.

Mickeys is a sponsor, I don't see them drinking 40oz's after the fights.

·
Registered
669 Posts
if they drank a 40 after the fight theyd die of dehydration lol, but i think itd be funny to see like Tank Abott give a big smile and thank mickeys.

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
AtomDanger said:
I think the Xience is getting a little too blatant. Did you see Sherk with his can???? and Jenna Jameson???
I even heard a rumor they dropped Forrest Griffin because he didn't hold up to his end of the bargain with his can and shirt or whatever.

Mickeys is a sponsor, I don't see them drinking 40oz's after the fights.
I agree, I would much rather buy the product because I knew that they used it because it works and not that they just hold up a can after a win.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
IT was bloody embarrasing watching Sherk practically being happier with the can than the belt, UFC get a grip of sponsors.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Xyience is to UFC.

As Ico Pro was to the WWF.

Over priced supplements.

Mickey's is such a weird sponsor. I'm looking forward to the Schlitz sponsors myself. Camo as well.

"The UFC is brought to you by CISCO!"

·
Registered
669 Posts
First off, Sean Sherk was more happy to win that belt then you even know, if you listened to his interviews on sherdog radio you'd know this, so stfu please. Sean also got a new contract from Xyience, his old supplment spondser was GAMMO-O, thats why he was holding up the can. You guys need to understand that these fighters are getting a good amount of money to do something as either take a sip of an energy drink or to stand there and smile with it. It may be corny but i dont think any one of us could turn down that offer.

Second off i use Xyience, you can say its overpriced but i find my NOX-CG3 for 65 bucks for the big can of it. If you were to buy a good creatine product like No-Xplode you dont get the Glutamine (GREAT SUPPLEMENT). If you were to buy each product and add it to each other you may save 10 dollars or so at the most plus you don't get the same Acid's.

I can honestly say i use Xyience and im happy with it, it doesn't make you feel like your pumpn roids but you defenitly get the muscle cardio and pumps in it.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
stfu nice attitude buddy, Sherk was embarrasing the way he was holding that can around, he could of just held it without moving it around into shot every 2 seconds. Lets fcae it after busting his ass for 5 rounds and winning well he ruined the moment by holding that can like it was his first born ffs.
I know these guys have to make money to train etc but surely it could be a little more suttle? than doing a willy wonka

·
Registered
307 Posts
Haha, after Spencer Fisher KO'd that Lauzon kid he was drinkin' his Xyience and then passed it to Lauzon and said something like "here have some Xyience, it'll make you feel better..." He made sure the camera caught it.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chrisl972 said:
I agree, I would much rather buy the product because I knew that they used it because it works and not that they just hold up a can after a win.

Yeah! If you notice a lot of them don't even take drinks

·
Registered
307 Posts
I just decided to follow in the footsteps of many of my favorite fighters and shamlessly promote Xyience.
"I know when something is making a difference..."
"Everything I do, I do for one thing...performance"

·
Registered
464 Posts
What kind of stimulants are banned? Xyience has both ginseng and caffeine in the drinks they advertise and that acutally might not be allowed before a fight.

I have no problem with the blatant advertising and I don't think Mickey's is weird either. Do you know how many people are in the bar watching UFC and then see the Mickey's replay? It's not weird at all. (Though Cisco would be...)

Lastly to the man who said he takes Xyience's NO/Creatine/Glutamine supplement. Good luck to you buddy, you're wasting massive amounts of cash. That is the reason their advertising is so effective; because it gets to the niche of fighters. Word of mouth is a powerful thing.

Again, all I'm trying to clarify is the effectiveness of their marketing and how it is not deceptive. You are using Xyience, and though it does work, you can find better for cheaper. I wish I could get ino n the training camp of whoever I want to win before a fight; I could just pick out his supplements , save him money, and have him see a minor increase in performance.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
No one orders Mickeys at a bar though. Mickeys is like a "Well, I want to get drunk, and I don't want to spend a lot of money" drink.

"UFC is brought to you by....THUNDERBIRD! What's the word?!?".

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It would be interesting to see what the NSGC doesn't allow.

·
Registered
464 Posts
dutch sauce said:
i sweatr xience is just a lega steroid its illegal to buy in canada

please close your mouth. First off you don't have a clue about supplements and you don't have a clue about anabolics. Do you know what steroids are? Do you think they build muscle? Becuase not all do, Anabolic substances mean they induce muscle growth and generally speaking those are the things that are banned from competitions. Xyience is no where near illegal nor would it ever be, if you want to ban supplements sooner or later it will be illegal to drink milk and eat steak; because those have more IGF anyway. Please, PLEASE don't say ignorant things like that anymore. PLEASE

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
UFC is brought to you by....GOAT BLOOD

1 - 20 of 53 Posts