Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cbs13.com/cbsnational/sports/urijah.faber.mma.2.1656034.html

Hey guys, I just thought that I would share this link with everyone. I just wanted to see everyones opinion on the situation. It's crazy that this could could have possibly been a career ending injury for him and hope people still have respect for him and how much heart he has for the sport because I heard so much hate towards him up till the fight.....aside from the interview I am a big faber fan still and was never on the bandwagon nonsense and just want to know what everyone feels is next for urijah. Being a big fan I am just disappointed that it ended like this and sucks to see him lose another tough lose. I think his past couple of fights he hasent been the same fighter he once was. I heard people saying maybe he should switch up his training camp and I think thats a possibility. I think he had a bad strategy and don't understand why he tried to take aldo down instead of trying for leg kicks himself or come out strong like he said he was going too. Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated thanks guys

1 - 1 of 1 Posts