Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is old news to some of you but I was scanning some of Tim Sylvia's fights on youtube and came across a clip where he was featured on "Blind Date" ... I'm not really a Tim Sylvia fan but I felt sorry for him because it was 3 weeks after the Mir fight and this chick was an alcoholic who put Tim down a bit and Knew nothing about the UFC! That must suck out there in Iowa with nothing to do!!

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
WTF, I was never told about this.

haha weird, they should have hooked him up with Hiedi Flice (spelling?)
she was on there too.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AtomDanger said:

she was on there too.
yeah, go check it out, it is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
AtomDanger said:

she was on there too.
yeah she clowned him..YouTube - Tim Sylvia Blind Date here it is. check out the gay smile he has when they show a pic of him before the date. what a dork.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Chrisl972 said:
Ummm, yeah.

He should get a new PR man, at least someone that can get a, well, not so gay smile out of him.
Wow I wonder what her problem was? oh, shes a alcholic. Man if I was tim I would fire my PR guy, ha ha I bet she's thinking, gheesh I could have been with a world champion living it up.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Tiki, Spratt, & Thomson were also on Blind Date. None of them succeeded.

That lush was something else. Sylvia came out looking like a decent guy, and she came out looking like an AA meeting waiting to happen.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
I couldnt watch the whole thing lol.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I know this was a little while back but why in the hell did Tim agree to make himself look stupid on Blind Date. I guess it was good for publicity. Tim may be a big dork or goober that wears his title belt everywhere but he can get plenty of girls just off his name and fighting for the UFC alone.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Man I never really liked Tim before that, but after seeing that he's a lot different that I thought. I just might not bash him and his stupid lumdering legs anymore.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Damone said:
Tiki, Spratt, & Thomson were also on Blind Date. None of them succeeded.

That lush was something else. Sylvia came out looking like a decent guy, and she came out looking like an AA meeting waiting to happen.
throw the links up on here if you find the other guys i cant find them

1 - 17 of 17 Posts