Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i was suprised he wasnt much of a drinker, but then again his trainning comes first

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Wow, that was hard to watch. I felt bad for big Tim there, and didn't know he was as socially awkward as he appeared in that video. Did anybody else notice the poop stain when he got out of the pool?

·
Registered
663 Posts
phlacheesesteak said:
:laugh:

big tim silvia on blind date...i wonder how old that is

Well, you know he broke his arm in the Frank Mir fight, so do the math.

Reactions: Lotus

·
Registered
669 Posts
dude thats a ****, who sends that type of signal that she likes party guys and everything, and big tim goes to try and impress her and she shoots him down.

Tim shoulda kicked her in the head like he did to Tra.

And the jokes about him shitting his pants are getting old, i bet youd shit your pants if you were to fight him at 100%.

That or shit your pants after you get KO'd.
Im not the biggest sylvia fan but come on dude its played out.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Spit206Fire said:
dude thats a ****, who sends that type of signal that she likes party guys and everything, and big tim goes to try and impress her and she shoots him down.

Tim shoulda kicked her in the head like he did to Tra.

And the jokes about him shitting his pants are getting old, i bet youd shit your pants if you were to fight him at 100%.

That or shit your pants after you get KO'd.
Im not the biggest sylvia fan but come on dude its played out.
not as much as he'd be shitting when i sue his ass

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
Steve-d said:
beleive it or not, i have alittle more repsecr for him now, i never liked him much but he seems like a nice guy

and yes she is an alcaholic.
ya that was wired but i feel the same way

·
Registered
231 Posts
I think he may be a man of faith like a Christian, I don't know but she was not his type. He was better off not with that chick

·
( . )( . )
843 Posts
The more I see that guy in real life situations the more I feel sorry for him. He never fails to make an arse of himself.

·
( . )( . )
843 Posts
You see him at the end of the night where he walks her to her door and he's hovering around not knowing what to do, and then he looks at the camera guy like he's wantin advice from his cornerman!

Shamefull Tim, give up the telly appearances fir fuxake. :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts