Who would win?

• Josh Barnett

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Tim Sylvia

Votes: 2 33.3%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
6,069 Posts
I Think This Is A Bad Match Up For Barnett.. Barnett Like To Strike A Lil Bit And Tim Has Pretty Good Take Down Defense, So I Think It Favors Tim..i Think This Fight Would Look Alot Like Pedro Rizzo Vs Barnett

· Registered
223 Posts
jdun11 said:
I Think This Is A Bad Match Up For Barnett.. Barnett Like To Strike A Lil Bit And Tim Has Pretty Good Take Down Defense, So I Think It Favors Tim..i Think This Fight Would Look Alot Like Pedro Rizzo Vs Barnett

I agree here, anyone that tries to punch with Sylvia is going to get hit and hit hard. Barnett has excellent mat skills and good submissions but it is hard to take Sylvia to the mat with a reach advantaget hat great. Sylvia has one punch knockout power and rushing in for a takedown on him can prove costly.

· LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
5,398 Posts
I think Barnett would take him down and submit him with ease. Barnett likes striking against guys he thinks he can outstrike. He would defeat Sylvia easily. Sylvia's head is too big right now. The dude thinks he can beat Fedor for crying out loud.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.