Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of these brands, they sell Everlast and other brands but they also sell their own brands. I've seen pictures of their Muay Thai bags at Randy Couture's Gym, and their also used by American Top Team. I was thinking of buying an unfilled Muay Thai bag they're only $99.00

·
Registered
575 Posts
IwanttostartMMA said:
Has anyone heard of these brands, they sell Everlast and other brands but they also sell their own brands. I've seen pictures of their Muay Thai bags at Randy Couture's Gym, and their also used by American Top Team. I was thinking of buying an unfilled Muay Thai bag they're only $99.00
title is a very good company to work with , they are fast and let you know of every thing they are doing. the title brand(boxing line is all i have experience with them as of now) is very good quality stuff.

·
Registered
74 Posts
That site looks awesome. Thanks. It looks like they are giving away a free tshirt with any order too. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
575 Posts
IwanttostartMMA said:
Should I use regualar Bag Gloves for working on the muay Thai Bag or some MMA Bag GLoves like these Everlast MMA Synthetic Leather Hook-and-Loop Bag Gloves from Title MMA
if you hit the heavy bag the first thing you should do is wrap you hands, i injured my hand long time ago with no wraps and hitting the heavy bag. title carries the platnium wrap those are my favorte wraps, i have tried mexican style, everlast, centry, but none are as good as my title platnuim

·
Registered
575 Posts
i feel there is no need to get mma style gloves unless your going to compete in that type of fight. it does not feel good getting hit with a 16oz glove(feels like a basketball got slammed into my face) but that is the wieght of sparring/bag gloves we used.
i tried muay thai, but i do not like my feet leaving the ground, and the first kick i tried to deliver i thought i broke my foot, i was to scared to try to leg check any thing, but i did notice "fairtex" was the brand of the glove.

·
Registered
575 Posts
watitdo said:
You use 4oz MMA gloves for MMA sparring. It's not like you're actually using 100% power...
he asked about a bag too. so i told him about the gloves i use for heavy bag & sparring. i know your not using 100% in sparing.. all the time... and even though you may not use 100% sparring. proper placement, timing, and mechanics, still hurts.
i do not do mma i have never been hit with 4oz gloves, and i do not think i really want to.

can you please give me your workout on your stand up with your mma gloves?

·
Registered
575 Posts
watitdo said:
^ What the fu*k are you talking about? Do you know what sparring is? It's like a boxing match....but in my case, I go 60% because i'm wearing some f*cking 4oz gloves and I don't want to knock out my sparring partner. It's called training for a reason...What else do you want to know? I use my 14oz gloves for boxing/muay thai training..workout. With mma gloves.....basically sparr with the gloves...and you use something called brazilian jiu jitsu. MMA TRAINING.
whoa... take a deep breath in, and let it out slow ...
i ask a simple question (because i am stupid) and you get sooooooo upset at me you feel the need start cussing...

you said my point i was putting out by saying, "I use my 14oz gloves for boxing/muay thai training..workout."

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not that good of a company and overpriced and thier branded products are actually cheaper quality. Plus they screwed up my address 3 times, and my order 2 times. If this was not bad enough, they waited until after my order shipped to tell me one of the products was actually out of stock!?!?!?!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Title Boxing is a very popular brand. They have a wide range of gear for Boxing, mixed martial arts, and muay Thai. Many of my friends use their gear, and I will also give them a try soon. The company has been serving the martial arts community since 1998.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts