Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
ahahah i never thought of that, he copied that logo exactly...thats ok Tito is still the man.... WAR TITO, WAR CHUTE BOX !!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
hasnt that always been tito's logo?? ftito has always been about his $$$$, it would be truley intersting to find out who ripped who

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
spearsoldier said:
Tito already beat Wanderlei. No reason to fight again and do the same thing.

That was how long ago? and how did tito win? lol.

Things would be different if they went again.

·
Registered
598 Posts
spearsoldier said:
Tito already beat Wanderlei. No reason to fight again and do the same thing.
Theres no reason to even see this fight again, it would be a waste of money for a PPV, we all know team punishment would get stepped on like the little punks they are.

lol, but I'd guess people would just want to prove to the none believers that Tito and his band of merry men, would get stopped like the little girls that they are.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
daman5 said:
Theres no reason to even see this fight again, it would be a waste of money for a PPV, we all know team punishment would get stepped on like the little punks they are.

lol, but I'd guess people would just want to prove to the none believers that Tito and his band of merry men, would get stopped like the little girls that they are.
i think titos team has potential in the future, but right now they would be shark bait for chute boxe. id watch it though, no one gives out beatings like chute boxe. they could go old school bushido over in pride and do team verse team.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WouldLuv2FightU said:
That fight was hilarious....lay and pray at it's finest...and when it was standing, Tito was running away like a woman with his back turned even. :laugh: :thumbsdown:
i still think wand should finish his career in the ufc. i think he would be dominate. he could retire as ufc lhw champ. let shogun have his time to shine. i dont see why pride would mind, it would be the best advertisement they could put together if he came over here and ripped through the competition

·
Registered
190 Posts
AtomDanger said:
That was how long ago? and how did tito win? lol.

Things would be different if they went again.
Yeah things are much differant now Wandy has lost 3 out of his last 7 fights. Where when he faught Tito he was on a 6 fight win streak. The fact is that they are both sliding down in the rankings.

Team Punishment would get punished hard by Shoot Box however.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.