Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think will happen to him after his fight with Ken

If he wins (Most likely the monkey will) do you think they will set up a rematch with him and Chuck???(If check takes out Babalu)

Just looking on some feedback on whats to come in the future
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Eminem said:
What do you guys think will happen to him after his fight with Ken

If he wins (Most likely the monkey will) do you think they will set up a rematch with him and Chuck???(If check takes out Babalu)

Just looking on some feedback on whats to come in the future
I hope so watching the monkey boy get KO'd again would be good

Babalu wont beat Chuck itll be like the first fight
 

·
True Grappler
Joined
·
6,222 Posts
UFCFAN33 said:
i could see another chuck vs tito if everything goes as planned
I could see anoth Chuck v Tito. I also see it ending like the first one did. Frankly, Babalu would kick Tito's ass too badly for Tito to be ready for Chuck again.

I'd like to see Tito beat on some other lightheavies before he goes after Chuck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,163 Posts
some times losing a fight is better then winning a fight espicaly if your getting ready to go up against a really tough match it kinda takes the preassure off as well in the saying you learn more from your mistakes/defeats.
 

·
True Grappler
Joined
·
6,222 Posts
The Don said:
some times losing a fight is better then winning a fight espicaly if your getting ready to go up against a really tough match it kinda takes the preassure off as well in the saying you learn more from your mistakes/defeats.
Don, if Tito loses to Shamrock or Babalu, he doesn't deserve another title shot. He has to show that he has improved alot from the ass whupping he took last time.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I cant see Tito out striking Liddell or taking him down either.

I would realy like to see him fight Babalu
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,163 Posts
IronMan said:
Don, if Tito loses to Shamrock or Babalu, he doesn't deserve another title shot. He has to show that he has improved alot from the ass whupping he took last time.
Ok I misread did not realizew we were talking title shot. Now rematch cool. but not for a title shot yea I agree he'd have to win.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lidell is the champ he needs to defend it
..But i see him fighting Tito if they both win the matches
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Im not sure if Tito can take Babulu their both very good fighters the way i see it it could go either way but it wont matter in the end Tito will not beat Chuck im not even sure he will beat Ken.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
BABALU would take tito im pretty sure of that tito is a little overconfident and i think people give him to mutch credit what you have to realise is that tito is on the level with forest that fight was so close its not even funny tito is no were near as good as he was before bablu at in the zone and would crush tito

as for shamrock vs tito by far the most exiting main event yet i have never ben more exited for a fight this one tops rand vs chuck 3#

AS FOR CHUCK HE ISNT GONNA BE BEATEN BY ENYONE ENY TIME SOON
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top