Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
cicero1 said:
Did anyone pick up on this.
After Josh Haynes fought Mike Bisbing he said he felt Bisbing was toying with him the whole fight. In watching the show coaches mentioned more then once that Bisbing was on top of his game. After Matt Hamill won his fight the match up would have been with Bisbing but there was no way that was going to happen. The show claimed the Doctor did not clear Hamill to fight and the Doctor never told Hamill. Tito informed him of the news he was not fighting.
The bottom line was there was no way Tito was going to let
Hamill in the cage with Bisbing to be slaughter. I believe Tito did what he had to do so Hamill would not get hurt.

Oh Crap, I think your right. Ortiz was protecting his goldon boys best interest by not letting him get demolished, He knew Hammil had patential but was'nt ready to fight Bisping. Its a little werid that Hamill did'nt even know he was out of the fight. Good call I never really though about that:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
im not so sure if tito really went out of his way to make sure they didnt fight but i argee bispring would own the shit out of hamil whens the next time bisprings fighting i hope its soon great fighter :thumbsup:

·
Registered
540 Posts
aznmaniac0909 said:
im not so sure if tito really went out of his way to make sure they didnt fight but i argee bispring would own the shit out of hamil whens the next time bisprings fighting i hope its soon great fighter :thumbsup:
I herd he may fight Eric Shafer at UFC 65. This is only a rumor but if its true then Shafers a stepping stone for Bisping.

·
Registered
540 Posts
cabby said:
anything can happen. stepping stone or not
True, look at Ed hermen and Jens Pulvers fights. I still think Bisping will make short work of Shafer but who knows its a fight anything can happen. Pluse Shafer had a real impressive debut.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
MMA1990 said:
True, look at Ed hermen and Jens Pulvers fights. I still think Bisping will make short work of Shafer but who knows its a fight anything can happen. Pluse Shafer had a real impressive debut.
Agreed!

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
I'm very impressed with Bisping's skills. I can definitely see him as champ someday. I always liked him all throughout TUF3. Rooted for him the whole way through, i dunno, something told me he would win. I like that guy

·
Registered
31 Posts
cabby said:
I'm very impressed with Bisping's skills. I can definitely see him as champ someday. I always liked him all throughout TUF3. Rooted for him the whole way through, i dunno, something told me he would win. I like that guy
he's very well rounded....(i haven't seen enough of him) but how is his wrestling?
i think he reminds me of franklins style:dunno:

·
Lights Out
1,826 Posts
cicero1 said:
After Josh Haynes fought Mike Bisbing he said he felt Bisbing was toying with him the whole fight. In watching the show coaches mentioned more then once that Bisbing was on top of his game. After Matt Hamill won his fight the match up would have been with Bisbing but there was no way that was going to happen. The show claimed the Doctor did not clear Hamill to fight and the Doctor never told Hamill. Tito informed him of the news he was not fighting.
Hamill in the cage with Bisbing to be slaughter. I believe Tito did what he had to do so Hamill would not get hurt.
yes tito told matt hyper extend your elbow exouste yourself have trouble walking even dana white said he was in bad shape you are a straghit idiot and whoever agrees with him is also a idiot

·
Registered
43 Posts
With out trying to start a fight here, or get off topic, Hamil is way over rated.The guy looked to be a f*uckin badass at first but in the end he sucks. His fights are boring as all hell, and he looks like a dumba$$ when he throughs punches. And he had the nerve to say, during the show, to say his striking is a Tito level. Dude Tito needs to punch him. It looks as thugh Tito has spent more time on Kendal than Mattt. Im sure the guy is a great person, but he got way to much hype!I can rub my elbow for 15 minutes in a dudes eye until he looks like he looks like Shamrock in Tito vs Shamrock 1. Im sorry Matt just doesnt perform.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
lilpuncher said:
With out trying to start a fight here, or get off topic, Hamil is way over rated.The guy looked to be a f*uckin badass at first but in the end he sucks. His fights are boring as all hell, and he looks like a dumba$$ when he throughs punches. And he had the nerve to say, during the show, to say his striking is a Tito level. Dude Tito needs to punch him. It looks as thugh Tito has spent more time on Kendal than Mattt. Im sure the guy is a great person, but he got way to much hype!I can rub my elbow for 15 minutes in a dudes eye until he looks like he looks like Shamrock in Tito vs Shamrock 1. Im sorry Matt just doesnt perform.
you forgot weak chin:D

·
Registered
367 Posts
cicero1 said:
I had never really taken that into consideration, but you're probably right.

Bisping is an absolute monster, and has a big future in the UFC (if he actually fights again soon). Hamill is good and everything. But Bisping is on a different level. Bisping is ready for some of the UFC's best already, if you ask me.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts