Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys I know most of us knew this was gonna happen, but damn Tito looks good. I think the old Tito is back and he might be better than ever. I truly believe if he fights his fight against Chuck, 2007 will be the year of Tito Ortiz. I'm really hoping Tito beats Chuck because the UFC needs to be stirred up a lil bit, and I want to see some new match ups this year, maybe Babalu vs Tito, or Chuck vs Forrest.. I dunno just some food for thought, but I just wanna let it be known that I said it in October that Tito will win his title back on Dec 30th

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Tito did look outstanding last night. His flurry of punches at the end was great:thumbsup: . Ken was man enough to finally give tito his respect and hopefully these 2 guys can have a beer with each other..Prbly NOt:laugh:
Now for the Tito Vs chuck match ill stick with the Iceman for this one. Chuck has outstanding def and can put someone to sleep in a sec.Tito will still be thinking about the 1st match so im sure that will pump him up. Should be a great match:thumbsup:

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Tito beat a washed up fighter(Who he has beaten twice already), and people are saying the old Tito is back? Ken Shamrock nowadays is not the highest caliber of opponent. Tito hasn't beaten anyone of worth in 2 years, so saying he looks like he actually has a chance against Chuck is mind boggling.

Forrest vs Chuck would be a complete slaughter. That wouldn't last 2 minutes.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
j.farrell said:
so why dont you marry him?? just kidding..i couldnt resist..anyway he looked good against an old fighter..i did however like those uppercuts in the mount..im going to have to add that to my arsenal..very effective
hahah yea ill admit im kind of a tito nuthugger, but i like chuck also..and i think if Tito can take Chucks best shots, and get it into the later rounds, he will wear chuck down and get the win..it makes sense to me, Chuck=bad cardio, tito=great cardio, put them together= Tito Ortiz new LHW champ

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
jdun11 said:
hahah yea ill admit im kind of a tito nuthugger, but i like chuck also..and i think if Tito can take Chucks best shots, and get it into the later rounds, he will wear chuck down and get the win..it makes sense to me, Chuck=bad cardio, tito=great cardio, put them together= Tito Ortiz new LHW champ
Your assment is a good one but you leave one factor out when you fail to mention how extremly hard itll be for someone like Tito to last past rd 2 with Chuck Liddell. I mean Randy is a better wrestler than Chuck and posses most of the same strengths as Tito but couldnt get past rd 2 in 2 fights in a row.

·
Registered
25 Posts
tito did do good, ill admit, but against shamrock? you cant go around saying he deserves a shot for that, hes not ready for liddell, their last fight was a beat down,tito needs to fight another guy who could actually beat him, not like shamrock. he should fight griffim again, and maybe he can finish him. titos just got the worst attitud, he practictly cries when he cant get a takedown , or cant finish a fight( patrick cote) and when he fought griffin, when he didnt get the takedown he'd put on his little ***** face that he always has on when hes dishearted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.