·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
7,465 Posts
Tito's americanism is showing.

Talking about things you know nothing about and looking like a complete fool is becoming an american tradition.

I'm sure lots of people think this is completely acceptable. Deep down, we know we're guilty of it, too. :thumb02:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lololololol, at least Chael sounds like he believes himself. I dun like Tito much.
tito wishes he could use his talking words like chael but his head dont work as good as his:thumb02:

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
all i got to say is there anything that resembles a brain in that enormus head of tito's?
No, it's filled with fix-a-flat foam that's why it's so big. His parents over inflated him.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^^^
hahaha that explains everything

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
But don't deaf people have super good eyes to make up for their lack of hearing? So that could lead Hamill to some precision striking...

:sarcastic12:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

he sure aint the brightest apple in the bunch but that boy can move!!!

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts
Tito's americanism is showing.

Talking about things you know nothing about and looking like a complete fool is becoming an american tradition.

I'm sure lots of people think this is completely acceptable. Deep down, we know we're guilty of it, too. :thumb02:
What does Tito being an idiot have to do with being american? The guy used to come into the ring with a mexican flag anyway.

Btw this is video got even dumber when Chael came in... he accuses Silva of greasing and (this is a quote) being a "cheater".

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
I hope Hamill headkicks him Munoz style!

Tito is just unbelievable. 'people don't know this'. Wow.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
somewhere in that cavernous skull of his he figured that if he used big words like equilibrium when he was detailing how his game plan was based on his opponents physical handicap, maybe it wouldnt sound so bad

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
What does Tito being an idiot have to do with being american? The guy used to come into the ring with a mexican flag anyway.
I think it was a sad attempt to piss Americans off saying we believe it because we're American.

Btw this is video got even dumber when Chael came in... he accuses Silva of greasing and (this is a quote) being a "cheater".
He also said Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer....so...Silva greasing and cheating isn't bad. To attack a guy who beat cancer by attacking him for getting cancer, that takes a special kind of person...

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts
I think it was a sad attempt to piss Americans off saying we believe it because we're American.

He also said Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer....so...Silva greasing and cheating isn't bad. To attack a guy who beat cancer by attacking him for getting cancer, that takes a special kind of person...
oh believe me, i know. and he's denying the whole thing now. embarrassing really.

·
All Around Nice Guy
10,760 Posts
oh believe me, i know. and he's denying the whole thing now. embarrassing really.
Where has he denied it?? I must hear this :D

Omfg i just listened to it. SOOOO FUNNNY.

Chael talking about Lance.
Chael Says its not him.

Gahhahahaha.. sounds exactly like you Chael XD

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oh yeah i saw that interview hes denying even going on the radio now let alone saying that stuff about lance

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.