Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why are these 2 fighting again? This is turning into more of a drama then anything else. Seriously... who has Tito fought in the last year to earn him a title shot? Forrest Griffin (who isn't anywhere near title potential, yet at least) and Ken Shamrock (who licks bag) Tito Ortiz isn't that good of a fighter anyway. In my opinion he should have lost the decision to Forrest Griffin back in May. As for Shamrock... might as well put Tito against old lady.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Tito has earned his shot ever since UFC 59 where he beat Forrest Griffin in a questionable decision (although I think he won) and now hes beaten a legend twice. Who else is their to fight Chuck Liddell besides him? Forrest Griffin, Michael Bisping, and Rashad Evans are all not ready. But I have to admit Chuck is going to own Tito once again, bad match up for Tito.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just want to see it so i can see Ortiz get his face pounded in! I hate him with a passion! WAY too cocky for my likings, and he talks WAY too much shit! I wanna see Liddell just piss pound his into nothing!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I would want to see Randy Couture come back and spank Tito Ortiz again and dominate him for 25 minutes, that is one of my favourite matches of all time. I think that match weakened Tito and caused him to get owned by the Iceman. But I can see Chuck beating Ortiz again easily.

·
Registered
34 Posts
MMA freak said:
I would want to see Randy Couture come back and spank Tito Ortiz again and dominate him for 25 minutes, that is one of my favourite matches of all time. I think that match weakened Tito and caused him to get owned by the Iceman. But I can see Chuck beating Ortiz again easily.
I do agree with this statement! It was Great seeing Ortiz CRY after Couture mopped the matt with his ass! I think I have that match here on the computer, its just plain great!!!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The fact that tito beat shamrock (legend) twice... soon to be 3... is just a status. Probably 98% of any fighter in the ufc can beat shamrock now... that doesn't mean they deserve the title shot too. If ANYTHING Tito SHOULD fight rashad or bisping before anything.. because tito isnt ready either. He should work his way up the food chain.. Right now he's just fighting the same washed up guy over and over again... scoring easy points.

·
Registered
364 Posts
i agree that bisbing evans and forrest arn't ready quite yet to face chuck but i think in the future they could be i wanna see bisbing and evans fight some more before they face chuck

·
Registered
28 Posts
Talent pool running thin

I think Tito is fighting Liddell again because there’s nobody left in that division to fight. The UFC talent pool is starting to run a bit thin in that weight class. Dana had to go to other organizations to try to find opponents with some sort of name to bring back. Didn’t Dana say he was going to feed Wanderlei Silva to Chuck? What happened to that?

·
Registered
364 Posts
lol feed silva to chuck, i hope they can find some more guys i want the ufc to stay in business :(

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
5 Rounds said:
I think Tito is fighting Liddell again because there’s nobody left in that division to fight. The UFC talent pool is starting to run a bit thin in that weight class. Dana had to go to other organizations to try to find opponents with some sort of name to bring back. Didn’t Dana say he was going to feed Wanderlei Silva to Chuck? What happened to that?
i dont think Wanderlei Silva is gonna get FED to anyone. Im not saying he WILL beat Chuck but he easily COULD. The man is a badass

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
If Chuck and Wanderlei met in the ring, they would have to pre-order a coffin for The Axe Murderer. Chuck would catch him get. Wanderlei would try to bumrush him like Renato did and would just smack him in the head.

·
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
5,066 Posts
Why is every one surprised to see Liddell vs. Ortiz 2?
It is the only logical match. Tito is a future hall of famer in the UFC and was a very talented champion. I think he has the talent to beat Liddell. He just needs to check his ego for once and play his game. He can get the takedown and if he does watch out for him to payback the iceman's previous asswhoopin.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Tito is a ground fighter, Chuck is a stand up fighter. The only fighter who can take down Chuck was Couture and that was 3 years ago and it was almost impossible but he finally brought him down good and ground and pounded him. And then Couture took Tito down like 20 times. Tito has no chance taking Chuck to the ground, bad match up. Ortiz is going to get KOd or TKOd just like last time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.