Votes: 12 44.4%
  • TITO ORTIZ

Votes: 15 55.6%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It Looks Like We Got Our Selves A Grudge Match/revenge Match, Comin Up If Chuck Takes Care Of Babalu, And Tito Beats Ken, Tito And Chuck Will Fight For The Belt..love Both Of Them, But I Hope Tito Takes It..i Think If He Fights His Fight, And Doesnt Try To Trade With Chuck, He Can Do It

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
jdun11 said:
It Looks Like We Got Our Selves A Grudge Match/revenge Match, Comin Up If Chuck Takes Care Of Babalu, And Tito Beats Ken, Tito And Chuck Will Fight For The Belt..love Both Of Them, But I Hope Tito Takes It..i Think If He Fights His Fight, And Doesnt Try To Trade With Chuck, He Can Do It
Agreed! But Tito will most likely face Babalu seeing how he is going to beat Chuck on Saturday!

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
IDK? I think tito would be able to beat him this time but he probably has to take him down and GnP.

·
Registered
808 Posts
After seeing Tito against Griffin, I don't see him winning unless he gets chuck down. Even then, I don't see it being that easy for him

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im Surprised Alot Of You Are Picking Tito..i Picked Tito As Well, But Chuck Is Titos Nightmare Opponent..but I Still Think Tito Can Win If He Fights His Fight

·
Registered
161 Posts
I don't think Tito's gunna be dumb enough to stand and trade this time so I'm giving him a much better shot to win this time. IMO it really depends what happens when he gets Chuck down, can he keep him there and do something worthwhile. Cuz if not I can honestly see Chuck landing some half assed punches, Tito getting some takedowns and LNP for the entire fight so either Chuck gets a boring dec or Tito getting a controversial dec. But I really think this will be the fight that Chuck's age will start to show....I predict he looks very tired (not completely gased) by the 4th.

:dunno:

·
Registered
540 Posts
ROCKBASS03 said:
After seeing Tito against Griffin, I don't see him winning unless he gets chuck down. Even then, I don't see it being that easy for him
I agree if Tito could barley beat Griffin I dont see him beating Chuck. Im not saying Griffins bad but Chuck Liddell is real good and Chuck seriously worked Ortiz in the last fight. Chuck is hard to take down and Ortiz's standup is ok but its not as good as Chucks. I bet Chuck wins by KO in the second round If he beats Babalu. Chucks hard to take down but it can be done and any figth involving any 2 of the 3 guys should be a war.

·
Registered
58 Posts
ya think?

Bonnar426 said:
Agreed! But Tito will most likely face Babalu seeing how he is going to beat Chuck on Saturday!
I sure hope you are right! It is time for Chuck to remember what it is like to WANT the belt. He has had it for so long he doesn't remember what it is like to be a bottom feeder. He has been the title holder since UFC 52 hasn't he?
I love Chuck as a fighter, he is awesome. I just want to see some new faces in the title seat if you will.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
ROCKBASS03 said:
I think Tito was injured during that fight to be honest. We all know it shouldn't have been that hard for him to beat Forrest with the list of people he's already beaten in his career. Still a great fight though.

·
Registered
58 Posts
stop it, please

Would you PLEASE stop putting that picture of the big guy getting flipped?! I cringe every time I see it because I know whoever the little guy is (compared to the big guy), he got squashed!

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
enoeht said:
Would you PLEASE stop putting that picture of the big guy getting flipped?! I cringe every time I see it because I know whoever the little guy is (compared to the big guy), he got squashed!
THAT BIG GUY THAT REFERRING TO BRO, IS THE ONE AND ONLY FEDOR, I CANT BELIEVE YOU DONT RECOGNIZE THAT AVATAR..ITS ONLY ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS SLAMS IN THE HISTORY OF MMA..RANDLEMAN ON FEDOR WAS CLASSIC..OH YEA AND THE BIG GUY THAT REFERRING TO(FEDOR), HE WINS THE FIGHT 2 SEC LATER BY SUBMISSION..CMON MAN DO YOUR HOMEWORK!:dunno:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
jdun11 said:
THAT BIG GUY THAT REFERRING TO BRO, IS THE ONE AND ONLY FEDOR, I CANT BELIEVE YOU DONT RECOGNIZE THAT AVATAR..ITS ONLY ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS SLAMS IN THE HISTORY OF MMA..RANDLEMAN ON FEDOR WAS CLASSIC..OH YEA AND THE BIG GUY THAT REFERRING TO(FEDOR), HE WINS THE FIGHT 2 SEC LATER BY SUBMISSION..CMON MAN DO YOUR HOMEWORK!:dunno:
yea I saw that fight it was AWESOMe.. Fedort is just incredible how he could function after getting droppe don his head like that I do not know but then winning the fight a few moments later.. it was incredible.. then he hugs the guy after the fight... Fedor is a true sportsman unlike that punk tito who is gonna get KO'ed from Chuck or at least the TKO

1 - 16 of 16 Posts