• 3rd Round

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Dana Pulls Off An Upset

Votes: 15 34.1%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Unless DW wants to see what he's really made of or has in his shorts, It lasts as long as ortiz toys with him plain n simple..

ortiz was laughing so i'm guessing it's all in fun or charity??

ST

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
i think its all in fun, Tito will still do damage with bigger gloves, but he woulda killed dana, literally w/ regular fighting gloves.....maybe there is some stipulation where dana can throw leg kicks or something and tito can box.....one hand behind his back? idk

·
Registered
457 Posts
I thought it was supposed to be Joe Rogan and Dana White? What happened to that?

I guess there is still some lingering problems between White and Ortiz. Not that this will spill over. Just probably a bit more incentive for Ortiz to punk White.

But I'm not paying $15 for an eight-second boxing match that will be up on YouTube a few minutes later.

·
Registered
307 Posts
ShockeyTime said:
Unless DW wants to see what he's really made of or has in his shorts, It lasts as long as ortiz toys with him plain n simple..

ortiz was laughing so i'm guessing it's all in fun or charity??

ST
Tito wanted it as part of his contract when he was signed back

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Organik said:
haha you heard it... its gonna happen... how long will dana last

Poll Question

When Will Tito Finish Dana

They aren't fighting MMA, they are BOXING.

·
Registered
614 Posts
how can i watch this? they metnioned soemthing about cheap ppv event. will this be the only bout?:dunno:

·
Registered
614 Posts
i really don't think hes going to go full force on his manager, ex-buddy, a man whos putting bred on tito's table.

·
Registered
21 Posts
j.farrell said:
i dont think they are going to be going 100% they will probably wear head gear and all that..
no way there going full force... i remember them saying something about a sparing match, so ur probably right about the head gear and everything else. but i don’t think im spending any money on this one... even if it is like 15 bucs

--tito wins, after messing around for a good 10 min to make it last longer--

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
you guys know Dana was a boxing trainer for awhile right, and has real good boxing skills..Tito isnt really a good boxer , so im interested in how this fight is gonna go

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
i hope its not the only thing on there tho..they better line up some other shit too..atleast like an in depth look at the fall out of the 2 and maybe a look into there pasts like a bio on the both of them maybe some footage of them hanging out when dana needed to shave his head and throw in the towel on his hair game..lol

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
jdun11 said:
you guys know Dana was a boxing trainer for awhile right, and has real good boxing skills..Tito isnt really a good boxer , so im interested in how this fight is gonna go
Exactly what I was gonna say until I read this :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.