Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Who could possibly think Ken could win? But with tito's odds I wouldn't make enough money so I am probably not betting. Last time they fought the odds were closer but ken will still get slaughter.

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
You can call me a fool but I got to put my money Shamrock. I am a big fan of the underdog (even if it doesn't look good.) Tito Ortiz winning is likely, but wouldn't be nearly as fun to watch or talk about later. Win one for the Lion's Den!:cool:

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Dude you are a fool. there is no way tito will lose to ken. example there last two bouts. Ken got dominated and will again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
o man maybe they should let tito unload on him this time and make sure the ref steps back cause either thats shamrocks plan to tire him out or tito needs to retire him, what a ****ing waste of fight time i know these 2 hate each other but i think tito is having too much fun and not enough testing of his own skills and heart, its detrimental to titos career to keep fighting that bum. TITO U NEED A CHALLENGE . DANA LET TITO BREAK HIS HEAD ONCE AND FOR ALL DONT LET THE REF INTERFERE.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Bottom of the food chain

In this case it appears that the "LION"s den is at the bottom of the food chain, maybe that is why there are no lions in the USA. Ken gets in there with so much frustration built up that TITO ORTIZ can and will pick him to pieces!:laugh:

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
ConorM said:
good post, this is shamrock last shot, i wouldn't be suprised is he pulls the upset here
I would:) but he will get dominated once again

·
Registered
129 Posts
i put 200 on shamrock just because of the odds, but what are the odds of him beating ortiz......02%

·
Registered
77 Posts
tito isnt training to fight ken in my opinion hes training for liddell cause he knows hes got to bring 200% to be equal to liddell. but hes still training so he will have the same power as before.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Tito will take the win with some GnP in either the first or secound round. I say secound because he should probably end it in the first but the reff is going to try and let Shamrock stay in for a bit longer contrary to his last fight. I think he'll suprise Tito will an ankle lock just because Tito's training is concentrated elsewhere and will be taken by suprise... but not enough to do any damage and Tito will easily reverse it.

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
yellow man said:
tito isnt training to fight ken in my opinion hes training for liddell cause he knows hes got to bring 200% to be equal to liddell. but hes still training so he will have the same power as before.
Lets be honest with ourselves here, does Tito really need to train for Ken?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
personally, i think ppl are smart puttting money down on Shamrock at 700:100, those are insane oddds, I would take Pulver over Fedor with those odds :laugh: ok maybe not:dunno:

·
Registered
583 Posts
500 on Ken Shamrock. More points on him whenever I get some more.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Ken Shamrock said:
500 on Ken Shamrock. More points on him whenever I get some more.
i hope ur right man, beleive me i do, see ima shamrock fan but i dont think he can win i want him to but fact are facts.

Im sure if he stepped inthe ring right after the guy mezger thing he might have won, but not at this point.

And lets just say, i hope i get proven wrong, i really do.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.