Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Hmm.. let me tell you something..
anderson does not have any chance against
tito.
Do you think anderson can stop tito for taking him down?
I dont, tito is bigger and stronger, and i just cant see
how anderson could win this one :(

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heggi said:
he has been in the middleweight divison before
but i guess you know that :p
he needs to go back there theres no point in him being in LHW divison while chuck is champion

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Yea Tito's put on a lot of muscle mass since his MW days, I don't know if he'd wanna give up all that hard work. This thread is pointless anyway seeings how the threadstarter is just trying to shake things up for his own enjoyment.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
fenderman80 said:
That was before his head grew to the size of a watermelon:laugh:
LOL his head could fight in the MW division then right? Tito's head could probably give Ace and Swick a run for their money. But it would just be a big target for Silva's knees. :laugh:

·
Registered
332 Posts
I personally think Rich Franklin could beat Tito (and A. Silva man handled Rich) and should move to LHW. Having said that we all know what A Silva did to Rich. If Tito tries to stand with Silva its lights out. If Tito could take him down than Tito would dominate, but Silva has excellent BJJ and is more than capable of submitting Tito. I think it would be a good fight, but Silva would have to put on about 15lbs I think.

·
Registered
332 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
I think Silva has fought at LHW before. Not 100% sure but I am sure enough to make this post.
:thumbsup: Hey thats more sure than some of these other idiots that post stupid coments and rumors and waste other peoples time posting the same crap over and over. If I see another thread or post about Crocop or Wandy vs Chuck I swear Im going to lose my mind:eek:

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
fenderman80 said:
I personally think Rich Franklin could beat Tito (and A. Silva man handled Rich) and should move to LHW. Having said that we all know what A Silva did to Rich. If Tito tries to stand with Silva its lights out. If Tito could take him down than Tito would dominate, but Silva has excellent BJJ and is more than capable of submitting Tito. I think it would be a good fight, but Silva would have to put on about 15lbs I think.
Dude cmon, i mean do you really think he could beat tito?
you said if tito could take him down tito would dominate..
thats what tito does in almost every fight.
he takes them down and gnp them :thumbsup:
I haven't seen silvas takedown defense, but he must be
really good if hes going too avoid titos takedowns. :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Heggi said:
he has been in the middleweight divison before
but i guess you know that :p

He was a 20 something year old then and since has added quite a bit of muscle mass to his frame. Anything less right now would mean a big loss in his cardio thus resulting in an asswhipping of monumental proportions. Bad idea :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
378 Posts
My personal opinion

In my humble opinion...I believe that Tito Ortiz is very overrated and is a professional lay and gay fighter. So many decisions and crappy fights. He barely beats vitor by split (Some say Vitor should have won) ...then comes back and splits forrest (forrest should have won) and beats shamrock 3 and a half times...and he gets a title shot and everyone wants to get on their knees for him. I just really cant stand 1 dimensional fighters like him and matt hughes. Gets boring in my opinion. I think Anderson would put his lights out farely easily. If Tito was able to take him down...it would be a very boring decision like all of Titos fights.

UFC should ban Tito from fighting! But Dana wont because of his popularity from the Yankee fans. Once he looses to Liddell again though, hell get whats coming to him! He will have to see if he can take sobral and some others. Which he has dodged to get this fight.

NaChOmAmA

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.