Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They Will Eventually Fight, Who Do U Think Wins? I Say Tito By Unanimous Decision..he Better Fight Better Thatn He Did Against Forrest Of He Will Get Knocked Out....

·
Registered
76 Posts
well the only way tito and babalu would ever happen is if babalu beats chuck, and then tito would get a title shot at babalu because it's part of his contract after he wins 2 fights he gets a shot at the title *assuming he beats shamrock*

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Big_Badi_Rabadi said:
well the only way tito and babalu would ever happen is if babalu beats chuck, and then tito would get a title shot at babalu because it's part of his contract after he wins 2 fights he gets a shot at the title *assuming he beats shamrock*
WHO WINS BABALU OR TITO

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Babalu by submission. I'd say a triangle cause tito would try ground and pound and would get submitted.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Scenario:

IF: Tito beats Shamrock
Liddell beats Babalu

Tito vs. Chuck for the LHW title at UFC 64 or 65

if Tito loses to Shammy
and Bablu beats Chuck

then it sets up Tito vs Chuck #1 contender

·
Registered
76 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
Scenario:

IF: Tito beats Shamrock
Liddell beats Babalu

Tito vs. Chuck for the LHW title at UFC 64 or 65

if Tito loses to Shammy
and Bablu beats Chuck

then it sets up Tito vs Chuck #1 contender
Tito, i won't lie, i have seen a trend in MMA that is fairly weird. . . two ground type fighters tend to stand up and fight, mainly because one is afraid of the others ability, and when it comes to stand up between babalu and tito, i'd have to say tito, his stand up is solid, not great, but solid, and im not sure if reneo sobral's stand up is any decent. . . . so i'd say tito. lol

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Tito would make a bloody mess out of Babalu , 3rd Rd. TKO Ref Stoppage

·
Registered
157 Posts
i so wish this fight takes place, tito and babalu are two of my favourites and i think i might end up going nuts if i had to choose who'd win, either way i'd be happy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts