Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Round 3

Votes: 10 27.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
LethalLLama
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will it be? I wanna see Tito take it!:)

·
Team Penn
1,454 Posts
Well at least we agree on the round, but you accidently chose Tito and not Chuck.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think Chuck will take this one in the second round coz Tito is very good at covering up and avoiding getting hit but Chuck will hit his target eventually and when he does Tito will go to sleep.

But for the record i'd love to see Tito win im getting fed up of Chucks chapionship fights there all the same i end up just watching the clock wondering how long it will be before he KO's his opponant.

·
The Reverend
1,889 Posts
I chose Round 1.... Tito...... waking up looking at the lights.... again.....

Stand Up is not Tito's strong suit, and Chuck defends the take down better then just about everyone out there, meaning Tito will have to try and out strike Chuck.... not gonna be pretty...

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
UFC101 said:
I think Chuck will take this one in the second round coz Tito is very good at covering up and avoiding getting hit but Chuck will hit his target eventually and when he does Tito will go to sleep.

But for the record i'd love to see Tito win im getting fed up of Chucks chapionship fights there all the same i end up just watching the clock wondering how long it will be before he KO's his opponant.
Well Im a Tito fan but if he's champ it wont be much. Different you'll just be waitin for a takedown and gnp everytime instead of a KO

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
UFC101 said:

Why is a KO boring? why is Chuck boring?, cmon do you want 5 rounders going to Judges all the time?

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
UFC101 said:

I'm not sure that I understand what make Chuck so boring to you.

I love the fact that he keeps the fight standing and pushes the pace. I would think that you would want more fights to be like this and not less.

Would you rather see take down after take down, only getting stood up when the fight comes to a grinding pace? (not that I'm saying Tito is like that, don't want to go there again)

I think that Chuck is one of the most exciting champs that we have you there today.

I think GSP might give him a run when he becauses Champ!

·
Registered
360 Posts
i would agree that chucks fights are boring and I wold very much like to see tito win. but he wont because he cant outsrtike chuck unless he gets lucky and he'll have a hell of a time trying to get chuck on the ground becaus ehe has one of the best takedown defenses in the UFC (if not the best). so I think that this would just be like the first one, or maybe like the second jeremy horn fight.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Chrisl972 said:
I'm not sure that I understand what make Chuck so boring to you.

I love the fact that he keeps the fight standing and pushes the pace. I would think that you would want more fights to be like this and not less.

Would you rather see take down after take down, only getting stood up when the fight comes to a grinding pace? (not that I'm saying Tito is like that, don't want to go there again)

I think that Chuck is one of the most exciting champs that we have you there today.

I think GSP might give him a run when he becauses Champ!
haha I agree. Chuck KOs his opponents quickly cause the opportunity was there and he took it. He's dominant because of this. Cracks me up that ppl are saying they are chuck fans but would like to see tito take it. How are you a fan of somebody but want to see them lose???

·
Registered
176 Posts
x X CLoud X x said:
def. CHUCK if they stand up... if Tito wants his BELT back, he better be prepared to take him to the ground
Well yeah thats what his game plan will be. I havent heard Tito saying hes gonna stand with Chuck this time. His big ego found himself trying to stand with Chuck the last fight and that was stupid. Tito knows its going to be hard to take down Chuck and keep him there if he even takes him down. That is really his only chance, if he cant do it then hes screwed.

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
x X CLoud X x said:
def. CHUCK if they stand up... if Tito wants his BELT back, he better be prepared to take him to the ground
Hmmm, I wonder if any of the other fighter Chuck has killed have thought about taking him to the ground???:dunno:

·
Registered
612 Posts
i like chuck better as a fighter and a person so i choose chuck

second round KO.

However i dont hate tito i just like chuck better, just like i dont hate hughes but i like both BJ & GSP better.

·
Registered
336 Posts
i wonder how many of them have been the LHW Champ and has the ground skills Tito has and his determination and his payroll and also dont forget former best friends/ training partners for yrs?:dunno:

·
Registered
413 Posts
x X CLoud X x said:
i wonder how many of them have been the LHW Champ and has the ground skills Tito has and his determination and his payroll and also dont forget former best friends/ training partners for yrs?:dunno:
That is about what I was thinking, you can’t just compare all of those other fighters to Tito. In there first fight Tito really didn’t even try for a good take down, so we will see a much different fight this time around.

·
Registered
224 Posts
TLB said:
That is about what I was thinking, you can’t just compare all of those other fighters to Tito. In there first fight Tito really didn’t even try for a good take down, so we will see a much different fight this time around.
Yep, I was thinking the same thing. I will be curious to see if Tito has what it takes to take Chuck down. If they go to the ground I wonder if Chuck wil use the thumb again.

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
mrbalkie said:
Yep, I was thinking the same thing. I will be curious to see if Tito has what it takes to take Chuck down. If they go to the ground I wonder if Chuck wil use the thumb again.
I don't see this going to the gound and if it does I sure don't see it staying there. Every fighter knows that they don't want to stand up with Chuck and they all make the fatal mistake of shooting in on him. Do you think that Tito is really that much stronger than Chuck? Do you think his technique is that much better than those who have tried before him? I don't see him keeping Chuck down and I see him getting punshied every time he tries. Chuck just too good of a counter puncher.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts