Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Know They Train Together But If They Were To Throw Down In The Octogon Who Do U Like...i Have No F'n Clue....initially I Say Rampage But The More I Think About It..i Cant See Tito Gettin Slammed...it Could Look Alot Like Tito And Randy...but Rampage Isnt As Good Of Wrestler As Randy..i Think It Would Be An Extremely Even War!! Tito Split Decision!!

·
Banned
131 Posts
jdun11 said:
I Know They Train Together But If They Were To Throw Down In The Octogon Who Do U Like...i Have No F'n Clue....initially I Say Rampage But The More I Think About It..i Cant See Tito Gettin Slammed...it Could Look Alot Like Tito And Randy...but Rampage Isnt As Good Of Wrestler As Randy..i Think It Would Be An Extremely Even War!! Tito Split Decision!!
Thats tough because they are both tough fighters, I like Tito, but Rampage is strong as an ox. I dont really care for Rampage because of his cocky attitude, but it would be a good fight.

·
Banned
131 Posts
Rush said:
It's tough because they both fight the same way but I think Tito would win this fight.
Who cares because Rampage will never fight in the UFC again. They wont pay him what he "thinks" hes worth.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
jdun11 said:
OK, Chuck destroyed Tito and Rampage destroyed Chuck. Tito's groundnpound is good, but there's no way he can takedown rampage.

Rampage would dominate him and end it in the second round with a TKO.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IronMan said:
OK, Chuck destroyed Tito and Rampage destroyed Chuck. Tito's groundnpound is good, but there's no way he can takedown rampage.

Rampage would dominate him and end it in the second round with a TKO.
you cant go by that tho...cuz look wat tito did to wandy and look wat wandy did to rampage TWICE!!!first of all this would be in the cage, and i believe if chuck and rampage faught tomorrow in the cage it would be alot different than it was in pride still a great fight tho..but u really think tito couldnt take rampage down? i mean im not sayin it would be easy..i just think it would be extremely even considering they are pretty much the same fighter... i change my mind about this fight all the time!

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
I like Tito's chances of beating Rampage, more so than most UFC fighters but Rampage would still come out on top. I'd put my money on Rampage by KO.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Rampage would kill Tito. Did you watch what he did to chuck. He has a better jaw so he would dominate standing and he would slam tito big time. He'd put him right through the ring.

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
I only threw out this "what if" match because I think the sh*t talking between the two would be madly entertaining. It would be fun to watch the lead up to the match more so othan the match itself.

Reactions: Kameleon

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Onganju said:
I only threw out this "what if" match because I think the sh*t talking between the two would be madly entertaining. It would be fun to watch the lead up to the match more so othan the match itself.
That's so true. What shirt would Tito make for Rampage?

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow alot of you guys seem to think rampage is this unbeatable fighter..did u see what silva did to him twice! tito made wandy his bitch..i kno u cant go by that cuz rampage beat chuck and chuck beat tito ..but u gotta admit they are real evenly matched..and i just dont see rampage slammin tito like that sorry..i think this fight is a crazy war...dana make it happen!!!:D

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
jdun11 said:
wow alot of you guys seem to think rampage is this unbeatable fighter..did u see what silva did to him twice! tito made wandy his bitch..i kno u cant go by that cuz rampage beat chuck and chuck beat tito ..but u gotta admit they are real evenly matched..and i just dont see rampage slammin tito like that sorry..i think this fight is a crazy war...dana make it happen!!!:D
Rampage won't fight for UFC and he's not in PRIDE anymore. He's in WFA now fighting Matt Lindland and Matt Lindland is going to be TKO'd be Rampage.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Rampage is a better striker,And i doubt Tito can take him down wih all the trouble he had against Forrest.Id say Rampage

·
Banned
131 Posts
moldy said:
Rampage would kill Tito. Did you watch what he did to chuck. He has a better jaw so he would dominate standing and he would slam tito big time. He'd put him right through the ring.
As much as I hate to do it, I actually agree with this...:D

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rush said:
Rampage won't fight for UFC and he's not in PRIDE anymore. He's in WFA now fighting Matt Lindland and Matt Lindland is going to be TKO'd be Rampage.
yea i kno hes not in the ufc and not in pride ne more but its just a what if match...Linland is garbage, hes a friggin bum, id like to see franklin tool him after rampage slams him through the ground!!

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
jdun11 said:
Did you watch that fight? Many people say that wandy got screwed in that decission. Plus that was a long time ago. Wandy has gotten better while Tito seems to have gotten worse. He doesn't seem to be the tito of old. Randy slammed tito, rampage will slam tito. He is just a better wrestler.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Kameleon said:
That's so true. What shirt would Tito make for Rampage?
Maybe an "I Rammed Rampage" t-shirt. But Rampage might show up to the press conference with a gun and shoot tito right there. Rampage is badass, he'd crush Tito.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts