Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
It was close, it depends because if you watch it without JRogan and Goldberg's pretty biased commentary then you know... it was close at least. Could have gone either way.

The rematch will happen, I figured that we would see Forrest take on Bonnar next but why the hell not let him and Tito go in, injury free this time, get it on.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
bisping vs forrest is the most even match i could ever imagine..i have no clue who would win.. i think bispings striking is a lil more technical, and id say their groundgame is pretty similar..based on that i see bisping by decision

·
Registered
52 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing that fight again, I thought it was pretty good first time around

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
yea tito vs forrest was one of my fav fights

·
Registered
7 Posts
teampunishment.50web said:
It was close, it depends because if you watch it without JRogan and Goldberg's pretty biased commentary then you know... it was close at least. Could have gone either way.

The rematch will happen, I figured that we would see Forrest take on Bonnar next but why the hell not let him and Tito go in, injury free this time, get it on.
What the hell are Goldberg's qualifications anyway with MMA fighting? At least Rogan knows Jujitsu and has a clue what the fighters are doing. It seems like Goldberg just says something and looks to Rogan to see if he was right.

·
Registered
32 Posts
jdun11 said:
yea tito vs forrest was one of my fav fights
better than tito v shamrock 2

i call thatmatch a sham... shamrock was soo beat, even before the match started...wtf was he doing laying on his back taking elbows and expecting the fight not to stop??

way to go shammy..

anyway...forest v bisbing would be a great fight, id pick foerst baised on experience so far in the ufc and toughness...but bisbing can hold his own and has apparently destroyed all competition in europe. this would be a great match, i would also love to see tito v. forest again!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts