Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
how predictable was that. ken showed a ton of class in the end though, even after tito put up the middle finger. nice to see they finally got over this feud.:thumbsup:

yeah i agree, in the end tito showed some class as well.

·
Registered
133 Posts
They both showed class at the end and total respect... no more hating on Tito.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Damn, my jaw opened the way Tito literally pushed Ken off his feet and into the cage.
It was like a bull and a scrawny matador.

Its good to see Ken finally retire, someone at his age shouldn't be in this sport this late.
I enjoyed all of the fights tonight, I really did.
The upset with Herman was great as well. That guy was as red as fruit punch!

·
Banned
723 Posts
Notice Tito still acted like a total asshole by flipping off Ken. Ken was definitly the bigger man tonight. He was really classy and could leave with his head held up. That was a nice little montage and farewell at the end. Thanks for all you've done and all the great memories. We will miss you.

P.S. God I hope Liddell killes him in December. :D

Pogo

·
Registered
268 Posts
I was close to tears.

It was a great way to retire. No one can use this loss against Ken.

And its good that they finally bury the hatchet. The younger guys are SUPPOSED to beat the older guys. Ken made Tito, and tonight their fued is finally over.

Great story. Ken Shamrock remains my favorite athlete of all time. What an inspiration that guy is.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Damone said:
I wish Ken retired after the Don Frye fight, but this was a classy way to end a career. Thanks, Ken.

Really nice video package to close the show.
well if he did that then he would have never gotten the chance to fight tito in the first place. bc his fight with frye was like 9 months before his first fight with tito. i think he should have retired either after his second fight with kimo or the franklin fight.but owell i really enjoyed what happened tonight with ken and titos show of class and ken will always remain my top favorite fighter of all time.

·
Registered
128 Posts
It was classy of him accepting Ken's hand? I am guessing you are about 12 which means you have school tomorrow so go to bed. Tito is an a**hole. He flipped Ken off, then seconds later he felt stupid because Ken tried shaking his hand. Yeah, total class. I cannot wait for Liddell to knock this wanna be out.

·
Registered
612 Posts
spearsoldier said:
I was close to tears.

It was a great way to retire. No one can use this loss against Ken.

And its good that they finally bury the hatchet. The younger guys are SUPPOSED to beat the older guys. Ken made Tito, and tonight their fued is finally over.

Great story. Ken Shamrock remains my favorite athlete of all time. What an inspiration that guy is.
im with you brotha, this is sad day for me.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.