Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Lol, there are 20 threads on this in the UFC forum buddy. But I think Tito will woop Ken and get decision and Ken will cry and retire.

·
Registered
112 Posts
holla-well said:
is it just me or is ken always crying about something???:dunno:

No he will continue to make up excuses after he gets his ass whipped again..Time for Shamrock to go and climb under a rock.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
He'll go to the mental hospital where he belongs if he loses. He'll be like to the doctor "WHERES MY PILLS!" then when he throws a fit the doctors will scare him by showing a picture of Tito Ortiz then he runs under his bed and is like "GO AWAY!"

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rush said:
He'll go to the mental hospital where he belongs if he loses. He'll be like to the doctor "WHERES MY PILLS!" then when he throws a fit the doctors will scare him by showing a picture of Tito Ortiz then he runs under his bed and is like "GO AWAY!"

lol good 1

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Punishment 101 said:
Tito will destroy Shamrock
personally I hope Shamrock wins and its a close win this way we can see Ortiz Shamorck 3.. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That or I hope Shamrock shows why he was once known as the worlds most dangerous man and just beats tito senseless.. ( I know its probably doubtful but still.. )

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
I hate Tito more then anything in the world. If i was as good as chuck i'd make it so i could kick the hell out of him everyother PPV. I'd forfiet the belt.

·
Registered
178 Posts
moldy said:
I hate Tito more then anything in the world. If i was as good as chuck i'd make it so i could kick the hell out of him everyother PPV. I'd forfiet the belt.
If Tito bothers to do anything rather than stand toe to toe standup with him, he will have Chuck next time Gadget, next time..... :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Steve-d said:
im like the only one that hates tito.

fine ill be the person ont he forum everyone can love to hate but sorry i freaking hate tito more then anything.

ur CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
You are not by any means the only person on the forum who hates Tito - maybe they just didn't feel the need to add anything to this thread.

No bother to me, it's good to have different opinions - otherwise what the hell would there be for us to discuss anyway? :laugh:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
teampunishment said:
You are not by any means the only person on the forum who hates Tito - maybe they just didn't feel the need to add anything to this thread.

No bother to me, it's good to have different opinions - otherwise what the hell would there be for us to discuss anyway? :laugh:
oh yea its not that I hate him.. I think his skills in the ring are excellent.. not the best but certiantly the potential to be one of the best. He has weaknesses every fighter except maybe Fedor does.. but as for Tito I do not like his attitude.. he is very disrespectful in my opinion from everything I have seen and I am sorry but any reality show can easily be biased to show anything they like.. Titio is a future star who will be around for awhile still so of course they want to gain him new fans so they make him look good and ken look like shit.. not saying Ken was a geat coach on the show.. we just saw an editors point of view who was paid to make things look a certian way.. I'd love to see Tito fight chuck or someone again.. or maybe get Ken someone to put his head in the right place and I think Ken could beat him with some work.. Ken has go the skills phusically.. He just does not have it mentally... I'd fight Tito.. Just well too bad he is not in my Weight class :p :cheeky4: :D :laugh:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts