Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
You know the worst part of all this??

Chael is going to look pretty dumb when Anderson beats the living hell out of him....

I wonder what kind of excuses he's going to be tweeting....

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
Meh, I think he is funny. Pretty damn funny, actually. At least before the fight with AS. After that i'm not sure if he will ever be the same :(

Not surprised he is a major politician to be honest. This is the same country that reelected W

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
I love this guy! He is really entertaining! He will probably lose to Silva but I hope he at least gives him a hard time.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Meh, I think he is funny. Pretty damn funny, actually. At least before the fight with AS. After that i'm not sure if he will ever be the same :(

Not surprised he is a major politician to be honest. This is the same country that reelected W
And your leader followed everything W said, so cheers. I am actually glad people like him are running for congress...We need more "common people" in congress and less people trying to make a career out of politics.

Sorry for rambling, back to this being an MMA forum.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
How this guy a United States congressman is baffling. The stuff that Sonnen spews about the sport and all is the worst i've ever heard from anyone. I don't know Rogan interviews him without wanting to punch him in the face himself.
He's not.

·
It's a league game, Smokey
8,258 Posts
How this guy a United States congressman is baffling. The stuff that Sonnen spews about the sport and all is the worst i've ever heard from anyone. I don't know Rogan interviews him without wanting to punch him in the face himself.
Because Rogan is a comdeian and probably thinks it is hilarious, as I do.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
...Chael is a game fighter but again Anderson will not be challenged to his full potential. Joe Silva is just feeding Anderson fighters that are not on his level. They are what's causing some of Silva's fights to be a little boring. When Chael loses, Anderson needs step up and fight someone that would be his biggest challenge. A man that will pressure him into fighting. A man that has a good chance on beating him and that can match his striking ability. That would be Shogun. Anderson would no doubt put a stamp on his P4P status if he went after Shogun's belt and possibly beat him. It's what the fans really want. If Silva hoists up the LHW belt, his legacy will reach an all-time high...

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
And your leader followed everything W said, so cheers. I am actually glad people like him are running for congress...We need more "common people" in congress and less people trying to make a career out of politics.

Sorry for rambling, back to this being an MMA forum.
Touche! But I never once suggested that Blair was the best thing since marshmellows, did I?

Anyways, I think Chael has a decent chance but Silva has shown he can handle good wrestlers e.g. Henderson, Lutter.

·
Registered
113 Posts
well, he's a replublican for one. which explains quite a bit about him.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I don't like the guy. I know most either love him or hate him, but I just don't care for the most part. The things he says can be funny at times, but the dude needs to shut up. He comes up with generic jokes and doesn't even have respect for MMA as a complete sport. Everyone who's seen his interview where he says something like "I'm a republican, we don't lay on our back with men between our legs." knows what I mean.

Sure, it's funny. I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh at least once at some of Sonnen's comments. I just can't wait for his 15 minutes of fame to be up once he's embarrassed by Silva like everyone else.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
He's not.
Yeah hes just running for office. According to wiki: "Sonnen also works as a real estate agent[2] and is currently running for State Representative in Oregon's House District 37 as a Republican."

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Yeah hes just running for office. According to wiki: "Sonnen also works as a real estate agent[2] and is currently running for State Representative in Oregon's House District 37 as a Republican."
Even if he wins that seat, he still won't be a US Congressman.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.