Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
To the death George
2,306 Posts
Some times he's pretty funny and is a good fighter, but i think he just trys a little to hard to get attention, am not particuly a fan of people like that ie. Frank Trigg.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
He may try to hard for attention sometimes but i like his fighting style and for that I AM ON!

I think Mayhem tries to hard as well, but the more and more i see him when he doesn't know the camera is on him, or when i saw him live, the more i think he really is that crazy all the time...

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Some times he's pretty funny and is a good fighter, but i think he just trys a little to hard to get attention, am not particuly a fan of people like that ie. Frank Trigg.
Frank Trigg, wtf?

Lawlor is bringing some fun to the UFC. Is he attention seeking? Of course. Is he trying hard? Definitely. But it's hilarious :thumb02:

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Frank Trigg, wtf?

Lawlor is bringing some fun to the UFC. Is he attention seeking? Of course. Is he trying hard? Definitely. But it's hilarious :thumb02:
I laugh my ass off each time! And he brings that to the Octagon and its awesome to watch! Same thing with Mayhem, he does his thing in the Octagon too, and i love watching character being showed in there fighting style....

Very entertaining imo

·
To the death George
2,306 Posts
Frank Trigg, wtf?

Trigg always trys his best to get attention thats why he went into pro wrestling for a bit and did other crappy film work. He thinks of himself as this legend in MMA when no one else does, i dunno he justs grates on me.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Trigg always trys his best to get attention thats why he went into pro wrestling for a bit and did other crappy film work. He thinks of himself as this legend in MMA when no one else does, i dunno he justs grates on me.
LOL yeah even on the 2 seconds he is on talk shows, he is talking about how he is jealous of Brock Lesnars instant fame, and said he wanted a piece of it....

ANd all i could think of is how Badly he has been trying for so many years... He reminded me of Tito vs Chuck when he couldn't get enough of a whooping from Hughes...

Twinkle Toes will never be a top contender of anything, and was barely one when the competition in UFC was Crap compared to todays....

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Yeah I meant how can you compare that to Lawlor. Trigg doesn't make everyone laugh and put some fun into the show, Lawlor does. I'm not a fan of Trigg either, but Lawlor is a completely different breed, very funny, good fighter and has my vote :thumb02:

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Yeah I meant how can you compare that to Lawlor. Trigg doesn't make everyone laugh and put some fun into the show, Lawlor does. I'm not a fan of Trigg either, but Lawlor is a completely different breed, very funny, good fighter and has my vote :thumb02:
Yeah trigg more reminds me of a annoying Tito, and Lawlor more like a goof ball like Mayhem, only he writes shit all over his body to try to get more attention lol

·
Registered
646 Posts
That Dan Severn intro was hilarous, when I seen the image before watching it on ufc's homepage I was thinking 'That dude sorta looks like The Beast'.

I also like that he was just being a goof and not a tool.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.