Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
...More antics from a guy who hasn't even fought in a cage yet. On MMAweekly, Dana said the reason he signed Toney was to "Make an example out of him". He's not going to get under Randy's skin. It will just motivate Randy even more to maul him up against the cage with his olympic caliber Greco and continue the onslaught on the ground until the ref stops it. Couture is no stranger to boxing. He did some boxing in the Army. I just can't wait to see the panic in Toney's eyes when Randy gets his hands on him, getting a tight clinch and ragdolls Toney to the ground. Randy would get the mount in a blink. I hope Couture puts this chump away like Mitrione did to Kimbo...

·
The Mad Titan
5,111 Posts
...More antics from a guy who hasn't even fought in a cage yet. On MMAweekly, Dana said the reason he signed Toney was to "Make an example out of him". He's not going to get under Randy's skin. It will just motivate Randy even more to maul him up against the cage with his olympic caliber Greco and continue the onslaught on the ground until the ref stops it. Couture is no stranger to boxing. He did some boxing in the Army. I just can't wait to see the panic in Toney's eyes when Randy gets his hands on him, getting a tight clinch and ragdolls Toney to the ground. Randy would get the mount in a blink. I hope Couture puts this chump away like Mitrione did to Kimbo...
boxing in the army isn't gonna help against a multiple world time champion, hell even against a experienced amateur boxer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.