Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
There isn't really a single fight I think is going to be a snoozer, they all look like great fights.

Have to say Kos n Daley does it for me, going to be a total battle, also hyped about Machida Shogun but that is mostly down to the controversy and how much is riding on this fight meaning I think they will both be alot more aggressive but not a guarantee.

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Daley Vs Kos will have me on the edge of my seat for however long it lasts. Even if it somehow ends up being a snore fest.

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
Daley Vs Kos will have me on the edge of my seat for however long it lasts. Even if it somehow ends up being a snore fest.
Even if it's a snoozefest no one will blink in-case they miss a flash KO :thumbsup:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Daley V Kos. As soon as a british fighter gets any-where close to a title, I'm obliged to hang from their balls, unless their name is Micheal Bisping.

I think the fact that Kos is such a tough matchup makes me want Daley to win all the more aswell.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Lol only people from the UK would say the Kos vs Daley fight instead of Machida vs Shogun Rematch....

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
After a year and a half, I want to see the Predator but all the fights look exciting, Meathead/Kimbo won't be pretty and maybe shouldn't be on the main card of a PPV but who cares they should have a fun slugfest that won't go long.

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
Lol only people from the UK would say the Kos vs Daley fight instead of Machida vs Shogun Rematch....
Don't get me wrong Machida V Shogun is gonna be EPIC but Daley/Kos has more of a chance of having fireworks!
Machida and Shogun are so well rounded and know each other pretty well after the first fight that there is a decent chance they will be able to counter the others weapons reasonably well, as opposed to Kos who is getting KO'd if Daley connects and Daley who has zero TDD!

·
The Avy Slut
3,342 Posts
Of course the Machida Shogun rematch, but I'm pretty psyched for the Daley/Kos fight, and also the Stout/Stephens fight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts