Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Reverend
1,889 Posts
Staph is some crazy stuff. my brother in law got it in his wrist/forearm after he popped the stitches on his carpeltunnel surgery. spent 2 weeks in the hospital and his kidneys were on the verge of shutting down. he came out basically all right, but his pinky is basically paralyzed now. better then being dead or losing half his arm (they threw that one out there too) tho i guess.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Honestly, I think Randleman should be #2 on this list. Escovedo's is obviously the worst.

However, the achilles injury, while debilitating and gross as all hell, wasn't going to kill the guy.

Randleman went into multiple organ failure. Also, those pictures still look the worst to me, like he had an ice-cream-scoop taken out of his ribs.

·
Registered
315 Posts
McFredies staph looked like the sh^t I got from wrestling in high school...on my chin. It looked like someone bashed me with a louiseville slugger, and that was the story I told everyone. It was so ******* disgusting and lasted a month.

·
Registered
169 Posts
i got staph once. Got a matburn on my finger from free rolling and although i shower after every time i train, i didn't pay attention that my bodywash wasn't antibacterial. SO i had it for a few days and i kept getting more spots and felt and looked like i was deteriorating. I went to the doctor, had textbook staph.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.