Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread should become immensly popular. Which fighters do you hate in hate in the UFC or formerly in the UFC, or top 5?

Here's my list:
1. Frank Trigg
2. Nate Quarry
3. Matt Lindland
4. Phil Baroni
5. Renato Sobral (he's good but I just don't like how hes rated)

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eminem said:
5.BJ "Blow Job" Pen
:laugh:. BJ Penn is a loser. Someone on this forum said hes intelligent. I can't remember who but thats a joke calling him intelligent when he speaks. "I don't deserve this" then he cries like a woman. :laugh:.

·
Banned
131 Posts
Rush said:
alamojj go away. Your a waste of my time and I'm too lazy to unblock you so just don't post in my threads and you'll be fine.
LOL, you're a damn joke Rush, I can post on any htreads I want so you may as well get used to me. Stop crying about every little thing that people post on here.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know you post on every thread and its anyone as heck. Your like those ants that never go away and you need an exterminator. Well the exterminator is right here, bye.

These are prime examples of alamojj's intelligent posts: ":cheeky4: :cheeky4: :cheeky4: :cheeky4:" or how about:

":dunno: :dunno: :laugh: :laugh:".

Which one is better?

·
Banned
131 Posts
Rush said:
I know you post on every thread and its anyone as heck. Your like those ants that never go away and you need an exterminator. Well the exterminator is right here, bye.

These are prime examples of alamojj's intelligent posts: ":cheeky4: :cheeky4: :cheeky4: :cheeky4:" or how about:

":dunno: :dunno: :laugh: :laugh:".

Which one is better?
Go and make another goofy ass avatar. What a life you have.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
grow up u f'n clowns if you wanna go back and forth bitch fighting go to a lovers chat room or sumthing instead of doing it on an mmaforum..since u guys kno so much about mma why dont u spuare off sumwhre and see who the real man is..instead of being keyboard warriors

·
Banned
495 Posts
I can agree with both but in his prime if tyson managed to land a punch either of those guys would be in trouble but I think both would be able to have beaten tyson pretty handily
Not only that but he was boxing a former Thai fighter,THe guy almsot took Tyson down 3 times with a clinch lol,People are stupid to say Tyson was a fighter he's a boxer and thats it.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
i dunno bout chuck being able to take tyson in his prime because chuck would wanna strike..and i think tysons hand speed and power would be too much for him..i actually take a 22 yr old tyson over chuck 1st round ko..but fedor would just take him to the ground immediatley and ground and pound than just submit him very quick...mine as well start a chuck vs tyson thread

1 - 20 of 137 Posts