Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Correctly guess all of the answers and you win a premium membership to the site (if winner is a non-paid member) and one million credits or if a paid member wins you win 2 million credits.

Absolutly no editing of posts is allowed, if you edit your post it won't count even if you get it right.

One thousand points will also be given to the first person to correctly answer each question.

Here we go,

Questions 1-5 are who am I type questions.

1)I competed in the UFC, Pride, Elite XC, WEC and even the Yamma.

2)Much controversy surrounded a hearing by the California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) as to whether to permit me to fight at an event there.I wasn't cleared to fight until after I met privately with CSAC Assistant Executive Officer Bill Douglas and Chief Athletic Inspector Dean Lohuis three days prior to my scheduled fight on a major MMA card.

3)I am a former IFL fighter and the second most famous Belarusian mixed martial arts fighter.

4) I proved Jason Guida was not the only brother of a UFC fighter who didn't have what it took to make it on TUF, who am I and who is my brother?

5) I was convinced by Dana White and the UFC to get into MMA and made my MMA debut there, turns out it was a good call by the UFC as I became one of there most popular fighters and one of sports top champions.

Bonus Question

We all know UFC stands for Ultimate Fighting Championship but what does the abreviation BRI stand for?

Reactions: GeGGosbg

·
Registered
614 Posts
1. ricco rodriguez
2. gilbert yvel
3. vlad matushenko
4. Rob Browning, Junies brother
5. BJ PENN?

6. Bari, Italy?

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CC got #2.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1. ricco rodriguez
2. gilbert yvel
3. vlad matushenko
4. Rob Browning, Junies brother
5. BJ PENN?

6. Bari, Italy?

1,2,3,5 are right,
#6 is MMA related (name events were promoted under)

#4 is not the answer I was going for but would be correct as well, but I will offer 10,000 credits to the person who gets the one I was looking for.

Reactions: Braveheart

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1)Ricco Rodriguez
2)gilbert yvel
3) vlad matushenko
4)Rob Browning
5) bj penn
6)Bas Rutten Invitational
We have a winner,

Still looking for the alternate answer to #4

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think your looking at the wrong question CC.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just like Rob Browning and Jason Guida the other answer for #4 did not actually make it into the house.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 20 of 24 Posts