Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Why not? He's got the heart, good grappling skills, he's beaten one of the finalist for TUF4 AND on ANY GIVEN SUNDAY any fighter can beat any fighter.

It doesn't matter how subpar the talent is, if you win a competition against other subpar fighters such as yourself, you're definitely going to have a good chance against a world class MMA fighter...take out that competition part and Trevor Prangley is the man, I'm tellin you he's the man to beat Silva. :thumbsup:

Matter of fact, he'd have a chance against Rich Franklin too, since well even after Richs close loss to Silva, Rich is still one of the top middleweights in the world, I'm willing to bet Prangley is going to fight Franklin, edge out a win there and just take it to Silva.

Bottom line is if it were Franklin still champ, everyone would be saying Prangley, Cote, and Lutter wouldn't have a shot...but that's not the case, now it's "on any given Sunday", well DAMNIT, if everyone is stating Lutter or Cote can beat Silva because they were on a TV show, I have the right to say Prangley can defeat him too, remember, ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Now we're stealing football terms lol

and of course, its mma. ANYTHING can happen. But the odds are... No

1 - 4 of 4 Posts