Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we haven't seen any Semi-Final fights, who do you think are going to win the title bout in each division? Sorry if this thread is already out there, but I could not find it when I searched.

My predictions
Welterweight - Din Thomas
Middleweight - Jorge Rivera

Din is a great well rounded fighter, his only downfall is his weak chin. If it's not Din, its Lytle.

Jorge is just the man. I train at the same gym as him. I've been trying to get the show outcome out of him but he won't budge. All I get out of him is "It's going to be good." He's a beast, even ask Rich Franklin.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Welterweight: Matt Serra
Middleweight: Edwin Dewees

or at least I hope it is! If Serra is going to face Spratt he'll definitly make it into the semi-finals and he'll probably fight Shoanie Carter! Dewee's just deserves to win, plain and simple!

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
the finals have already been announced...i know whos in the finals but since u guys dont i wont spoil it 4 ya....
but my picks are cote, and lytle..and lets just say i still have a good chance of being right :laugh:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I so hope the rumors are wrong... C'mon Jorge!

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
MMA freak said:
Dude, you got those rumors from Sherdog and your relying on them so much. And plus last season rumors said it would be Bisping and Nickels in the finals. I can't wait till your wrong.
so its just a coincidence that every guy they said was in the finals hasnt lost yet..and i didnt get it from sherdog buddy

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
If Matt Serra doesn't go to the finals then it'll be a shame. And how come nobody is givin Charles Mcarthy a shot? I say Matt Serra for WW and Mcarthy for MW.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts