Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
LEGEND
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the choices TUF 4 made for its coaches. Randy Coture and Georges St. Pierre are 2 awsome MMA fighters. But what exactly is the point, if you combine the Natural's and GSP's camera time on the show, it might add up to 5 minutes on the last 3 episodes. I realize they are obviously doing alot for the fighters behind the scenes, but if it's all behind the scenes, then why advertise them as a big part of the show, and then give them no camera time????? Anyone else thinking the same thing??? I think it'd be a bit more entertaining if they got some more air time

·
The American Psycho
7,096 Posts
I know what your saying! I wanted to see more of George and Randy. They should have also given Mark Delagrotte and Mark Laimon more air time as well. Well, Spike is making Laimon look like a complete Jacka## but thats about it for him!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I think Laimon is making himself look like a jackass with the comments he was throwing around.

And we're only going into episode 4, I think there's plenty of time left to see more of Couture and St. Pierre and how they've been training their guys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.