Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the ratings went up 1 point since the last episode! This is probably do to the fact that tbe semi-finals are almost here! The weaker fighters are getting eliminated (exception of Pete Spratt who got a second chance), so the fights ought to last more then 2 to 3 minutes. Also, the return of Rich Franklin has to boost the ratings a little more! What are your thoughts!

Link to Article
MMA WEEKLY - Your #1 Source for Daily MMA News, Interviews, Multimedia, and More

·
Banned
723 Posts
I know I'm in the minority here but I like this season better. There is not soo much drama bs or childshish crap like food fights, ect. The guy's are more mature for the most part and the show focuses more on the fights and the fighters previous fights on the show.

Pogo

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
ya im with u guys. alot less "he said she said" crap. Plus i love the old fight clips. I forget who it was but the one KO was so cool

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
adminmma said:
This season has been entertaining, i love seeing the old UFC video clips, and fights are far better as well. :thumbsup:

Some of the old gossip stuff was entertaining.
The fight clips are cool but the fights are not that entertaining with the exception of Dewees/Ray!

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FunkDoctor said:
This season sucks.

Its cuz of Rich Franklin.
What did Rich Franklin do?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.