Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One coach for TUF 5 has been announced.

Jens Pulver (the only man to hold a lightweight title in UFC)is signed on to coach Season 5 of TUF. Rumour is that Kenny Florian to fight Sam Sherk for the chance to coach, with the 2 coaches being featured in the main event for the Lightweight title after the show. This will be the first lightweight title holder in the new UFC.

Lightweight is gonna be an incredible division in UFC. Theres a few former WW champs and TUF WW alumni that either have or will move down to LW because they can't compete with Highes or GSP.

·
Banned
110 Posts
I thought someone said Kenny Florian disagreed and disaccepted a fight against Sean Sherk at anytime. The fight was supposed to be at August and I guess Sherk is fighting someone different now.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Confrontation said:
I thought someone said Kenny Florian disagreed and disaccepted a fight against Sean Sherk at anytime. The fight was supposed to be at August and I guess Sherk is fighting someone different now.
Yeah he did, and i think Jens Pulver will be the man to face Sean Sherk. . . .

·
Registered
164 Posts
whos coaching season 4???

·
Banned
110 Posts
D Wood said:
whos coaching season 4???
Georges St. Pierre and Randy Couture. Thats another point on why The Ultimate Fighter 4 won't be that good.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Confrontation said:
Georges St. Pierre and Randy Couture. Thats another point on why The Ultimate Fighter 4 won't be that good.
Why do you think that. Aren't you a gsp fan?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Confrontation said:

yeah i feel both those guys will make great coaches

·
Registered
66 Posts
There might be kind of a language barrier between gsp and everyone else except cote. I can see the subtitles now......LOL:)

·
Registered
164 Posts
or he'll have a translator....lol

·
Registered
164 Posts
it cant be any worse then matt hamill not being able to hear his coach telling him what to do during a fight

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've watched every TUF episode since day one, but I have to say that TUF falls short in the skill factor. They're too interested in personalities and not interested enough in fighting skills. Maybe season 4 will be different because all the contestants are octagon fighters.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thakkus said:
I've watched every TUF episode since day one, but I have to say that TUF falls short in the skill factor. They're too interested in personalities and not interested enough in fighting skills. Maybe season 4 will be different because all the contestants are octagon fighters.

its reality tv...its suppose to be that way

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Confrontation said:
i thought Randy did good in TUF1 and is this one not the ones with the rehashed fighters if so.. I think they will both be excellent coaches... that is if the contestants will listen to them...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts