Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard LW was one of the division and i heard whoever wins the title tonight could be one of the coaches.

This is just what i've heard so don't take it to the bank, so what do ya'll think?

I'd like to see LW/HW be the different weight classes and Sherk be a coach because imo no one trains harder.

Any rumors you all heard?

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
that would be tight if sherk was the coach, get better well known (but not kenny)

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
on the mmaweekly.com rumors it says that TUF 5 will be all lights.
8 comebacks, and 8 newbs.

Could be interesting?

"-Rumored First Coach: Jens Pulver

-Rumored Second Coach: BJ Penn

-Rumored Format: Sixteen Lightweight (155-pound) fighters, with eight of them being UFC veterans and the other eight being UFC newcomers

Season premiere date on Spike TV: Early 2007"

·
Registered
103 Posts
I would be surprised if they don't change the "rumored format" for TUF5 considering Jens Pulver took a really disapointing comeback loss and BJ Penn is out for the rest of the year with a separated rib and other complications. Just my opinion events like that would change the landscape of TUF5.

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
It would be awesome to see the LWs in Tuf 5. They are so much more explosive and exciting then most other weight classes. There are a lot of real good 55s out there that never get a chance to shine, it would be real exciting and the fights would be high paced and people would like to watch thta.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.