Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could the fights on this season of tuf of been any more shitty??? i mean almost everyone is just guys laying on each other. When are we going to see more wars i mean these guys are tying to get a title shot, i know they are scared of a. silva but damn they look worse then some of the unknown fighters on previous seasons.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
tonights was bad

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
tonights was good because Drago got TOOLED, and it was good to shut Matt Serra up for one fight haha. I like him as a fighter, but hes just soooo damn annoying

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
show is slowly declining i mean is next season going to be any better with BJ as a coach i mean great fighter but how is he gonna coach "guys dont train just rely on natural talent like me"

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
I thought the Serra/Shonie fight was pretty exciting. I really dont get bored by a fight too easily. I really didnt mind tonights either.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
And as my first order of business as a mod I moved this thread to the proper section. Im so proud of myself.:D :thumbsup:

·
LethalLLama
106 Posts
asskicker said:
And as my first order of business as a mod I moved this thread to the proper section. Im so proud of myself.:D :thumbsup:
CONGRATZ!!!:laugh: :thumbsup: GOOD JOB...

·
Registered
29 Posts
asskicker said:
I thought the Serra/Shonie fight was pretty exciting. I really dont get bored by a fight too easily. I really didnt mind tonights either.
Serra's voice is annoying. Don't get me wrong I think he did a pretty good job coaching the fighters during fights but his voice gets to me so him not being able to yell at himself was a plus although he still managed to talk mid fight :p

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
fuerix said:
Serra's voice is annoying. Don't get me wrong I think he did a pretty good job coaching the fighters during fights but his voice gets to me so him not being able to yell at himself was a plus although he still managed to talk mid fight :p
I agree Serra's annoying as hell.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was disappointed in Sell. I thot he wouldbe able to aat least show some more proficiency in BJJ last night. He barely striked and barely defended the takedown. I hope Cote and Dewees is a better match. I doubt it though.

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
The most interesting fight was probably DeWees vs Ray because of the amount of blood but the most action packed fight was Serra vs Shonie and that barely had any. I WANT A KNOCKOUT!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Boring

Matt_Serra_Fan said:
The most interesting fight was probably DeWees vs Ray because of the amount of blood but the most action packed fight was Serra vs Shonie and that barely had any. I WANT A KNOCKOUT!
That was one of the worst if you want to call it a Fight on this year what a joke Matt telling Sell you have heart what a joke your fighting for a contract at least make a effort to fight Sell layed down like a dog and Travis was no better:thumbsdown: With a showing like this the Championship fight will be over in about 10-15 sec tops unless they run around the cage till the champ catches them a sorry joke tuf 4 has become:dunno:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts