Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rember on TUF it was stated that the The MW winners fighting Franklin no matter what but I dont see this making sence. Is the winner fighting Silva if its gonna be a freakin funny fight.

·
Banned
0 Posts
yah...either they fight someone like Mike Swick or David Loiseau or even Franklin..or some sh!t like that.....to advance to Silva. OR it could just be straight to Silva which would be pretty fkin harsh...

·
The Reverend
1,889 Posts
Title Shot. they get kinda first dibs i guess. I remember them saying on the show last week, will face either Matt or GSP after their fight.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
I was always under the impression that they went striaght to a title shot...I never heard anything about them having to fight anybody other than the title holders. They always say, youll either be fighting GSP or Matt to the welterweights, never once have I heard anyones name get mentioned other than the title holders or possible title holders. Also when this hsow was taped, Silva wasnt scheduled to fight Ace for the title yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rich "THE CROOKED NOSE" Franklin

Rich looked as if he was a rookie. That just goes to show in the real world of MMA there are fighters out there that out class guys like Matt, Tim, Rich, and Chuck! Dana White needs to stop playing Puppet master and let the likes of Mirko, Mark Hunt, Dan Henderson, Vanderlei, and Fedor step in and clean house. Also the steriod monkeys like Matt Hughes and Sean Sherk should be tested!

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Getemdonenow said:
Rich looked as if he was a rookie. That just goes to show in the real world of MMA there are fighters out there that out class guys like Matt, Tim, Rich, and Chuck! Dana White needs to stop playing Puppet master and let the likes of Mirko, Mark Hunt, Dan Henderson, Vanderlei, and Fedor step in and clean house. Also the steriod monkeys like Matt Hughes and Sean Sherk should be tested!
Just because a fighter fights in Pride doesnt mean he's gonna beat any of UFCs best. Quit the nutthugging already for Christ sake or get outta here.

·
The Reverend
1,889 Posts
Everyone loses, the only ones that dont, never fight! Its how you come back from that loss, that shows how good a fighter you are.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
JuggNuttz said:
Everyone loses, the only ones that dont, never fight! Its how you come back from that loss, that shows how good a fighter you are.
Very well put. And in most cases is seems that a loss is good for a fighter. It drives them to work harder and train their ass off

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I definitely want to see one of those "has beens or never has beens" fight silva. They are all so annoying to watch. I'd love it if matt serra won and then got his loud mouth knee'd shut in one of those maui tai clinches, it would be beautiful.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
randyspankstito said:
I definitely want to see one of those I'd love it if matt serra won and then got his loud mouth knee'd shut in one of those maui tai clinches, it would be beautiful.:thumbsup:
wrong weight class

1 - 20 of 26 Posts