Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
I don't think that Serra has a sonwball's chance in hell if he's standing across the octagon from Hughes (who's way stronger and way better on the ground than he is) or GSP (who has the reach, cardio and skills to TKO him easily).

I think that Chris Lytle stands a chance, as did Din Thomas, because he has the standup and the wrestling skills.

·
The Reverend
1,889 Posts
Pogo the Clown said:
I forgot which fighter said this but it certainly rings true.

"If you've never lost, you've never fought anyone who is any good".

Pogo

something like that was said on TUF, to the one team Mojo fighter that lost... cant remember his name.... i think Serra said it to him. Also i think Randy said something like that to Chris Leben on TUF 1.

I think a good example of this is Christian Rothermel (sp?) from TUF 3. he had a record of like 40-8 or some crazy shit like that, but it was all small shows. Bisbing nearly killed him, and Tom McDonald kicked his ass... i think he's back in small shows now....

·
Registered
227 Posts
The winner is supposed to get a title shot. If it was me I would just pass take the 100K and enjoy myself. Not worth getting beat up to prove you can take a beating. Thats all thats waiting for the winner of Tuff if he decides to fight Silva.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't think that Serra has a sonwball's chance in hell if he's standing across the octagon from Hughes (who's way stronger and way better on the ground than he is) or GSP (who has the reach, cardio and skills to TKO him easily).

I think that Chris Lytle stands a chance, as did Din Thomas, because he has the standup and the wrestling skills.
WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

21 - 26 of 26 Posts