Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just talking about this With Chrisl972, what was Dana thinking?
These guys are not going to come close to beating Hughes or Silva.
Also do you think they will let Silva fight again so quick?

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
mrbalkie said:
I was just talking about this With Chrisl972, what was Dana thinking?
These guys are not going to come close to beating Hughes or Silva.
Also do you think they will let Silva fight again so quick?
I know that these are fighters who have shown their salt before and have potential to be great again, but I don't think that winning a reality TV show should be a shot at the belt. It will bring in great PPV money, but it should be about more than that.

·
The Axe Murderer
1,751 Posts
Personally I think Cote,Sell, and Lutter would all have at least a chance against Rich, but I dont think any of them have much of a chance against Andy.
As for the WW, Lyte probably has the best chance against hughes, maybe serra. But it doesn't really matter cuz neither of them will beat GSP when he has the belt next month.:)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
silvawand said:
Personally I think Cote,Sell, and Lutter would all have at least a chance against Rich, but I dont think any of them have much of a chance against Andy.
As for the WW, Lyte probably has the best chance against hughes, maybe serra. But it doesn't really matter cuz neither of them will beat GSP when he has the belt next month.:)
Please, don't turn this in to a hughes vs gsp battle.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
mrbalkie said:
Seriously though.
absolutly. unless he injured his knee he could probably fight next week. the title shots for the tuf guys probably wont be until the ufc event on super bowl weekend anyway, so he has plenty of time. he could take off the rest of the year and be ready for anybody from the show imo.

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
silvawand said:
It does seem that GSP is out of their league. Plus he got to train them, so he knows who is strong in what and why.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, Chris your killing me here.
GSP WON'T BEAT HUGHES SO THIS IS NOT PART OF THIS DISCUSSION.

now be nice or I shall taunt you a second time

·
Registered
464 Posts
Are you guys joking me? Why is everyone asking if SIlva will get to fight again so soon when the real question is for the WW.

Hughes and GSP square off in november and then the winner fights the TUF champ. That's not enough time for whoever wins.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JWangSDC said:
Are you guys joking me? Why is everyone asking if SIlva will get to fight again so soon when the real question is for the WW.

Hughes and GSP square off in november and then the winner fights the TUF champ. That's not enough time for whoever wins.
That all depends, if the fight goes the distance and ends in decision and both are beaten and bruised really bad then no its not enough time. Wouldn't you agree?

·
Registered
464 Posts
mrbalkie said:
That all depends, if the fight goes the distance and ends in decision and both are beaten and bruised really bad then no its not enough time. Wouldn't you agree?

Isn't that what i just said? I said "Why are people wondering if Silva can recover when he fought 2 weeks ago, GSP and hughes have to fight in 3 weeks AND THEN recover in time to fight the TUF champion"

What exactly were you getting at?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JWangSDC said:
Isn't that what i just said? I said "Why are people wondering if Silva can recover when he fought 2 weeks ago, GSP and hughes have to fight in 3 weeks AND THEN recover in time to fight the TUF champion"

What exactly were you getting at?
HAHA, I was echoing you and didn't realise it. So many people here don't use puncuation, and when I read your comment it came as a sarcastic question.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Man, I can't wait to see Silvia break some more peoples noses. That fight is going to be no fight, it's going to be a massacre.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts