Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i feel sorry for the TUF4 winners, their better then the other fighters to come out of the ultimate fighter, but still none of them can get Hughes or GSP, not even close, and the other weight class has no chance against Anderson Silva, i would hate to be in their posistion.

·
Registered
542 Posts
1hittaquitta said:
i feel sorry for the TUF4 winners, their better then the other fighters to come out of the ultimate fighter, but still none of them can get Hughes or GSP, not even close, and the other weight class has no chance against Anderson Silva, i would hate to be in their posistion.
yeah this was a big discussion after the Silva-Franklin fight last week ... who knows, maybe Swick will beat him and then someone like Patrick Cote will fight swick ... don't everyone scream at me at once

·
Registered
794 Posts
Cote is a B plus, very good but Silva is A grade...
Dewees is B, still very tough
Sell is B.
Lutter is B plus.
weird but i think Jorge Rivera has best chance other than maybe Cote against Silva.

Lytle and Serra are B plus, both tough and gutsy, but would have to fight their ass off to beat Hughes.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Wombatsu said:
Cote is a B plus, very good but Silva is A grade...
Dewees is B, still very tough
Sell is B.
Lutter is B plus.
weird but i think Jorge Rivera has best chance other than maybe Cote against Silva.

Lytle and Serra are B plus, both tough and gutsy, but would have to fight their ass off to beat Hughes.
True, but you know as well as I do that a b+ fighter can take a A fighter if he gets a lucky shot, I has happened in the past a bunch of times.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Next fighter to fight against Silva will be TUF 4 winner, same thing with GSP vs Hughes winner.

It's just how its going to work, if they had swick vs silva imo the TUF 4 winners wouldn get a shot at maybe as late as feb or march (never know even longer maybe with injurys to the winner).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.