Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best dietary supplement I've come across so far is turmeric. Its credited with having many health benefits ranging from anti-cancer properties, to healing the liver, combating inception of alzheimer's and more.

A small container costs $3-$5 in the supermarket with the other spices. Sprinkle a small amount on your food & you're good 2 go.

Anyways, if anyone's bored & has $3-$5 to burn, try it. Let me know if you notice a difference.

:thumbsup:

This is one of the few things I've tried where I've noticed positive gains. Could see it catching on in the future.

Its hard to put into words the difference it makes. It seems to have some healing capability. Digestion is improved. I don't get as bloated after eating or drinking certain things. Feels like I have more energy. Skin could be a bit clearer. Mentally not as grumpy or irritable. Easier time focusing on tasks. Etc.

I could see a lot of people using this in the future because it really does make a difference unlike a lot of other supplements I've tried.

·
Super Moderator
8,141 Posts
Best dietary supplement I've come across so far is turmeric. Its credited with having many health benefits ranging from anti-cancer properties, to healing the liver, combating inception of alzheimer's and more.

A small container costs $3-$5 in the supermarket with the other spices. Sprinkle a small amount on your food & you're good 2 go.

Anyways, if anyone's bored & has $3-$5 to burn, try it. Let me know if you notice a difference.

:thumbsup:

This is one of the few things I've tried where I've noticed positive gains. Could see it catching on in the future.

Its hard to put into words the difference it makes. It seems to have some healing capability. Digestion is improved. I don't get as bloated after eating or drinking certain things. Feels like I have more energy. Skin could be a bit clearer. Mentally not as grumpy or irritable. Easier time focusing on tasks. Etc.

I could see a lot of people using this in the future because it really does make a difference unlike a lot of other supplements I've tried.
I've actually been thinking about trying this. How much do you take and how long before benefits were felt?

Reactions: Indravs

·
Premium Member
7,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've actually been thinking about trying this. How much do you take and how long before benefits were felt?
I've heard of people targeting 2 teaspoons per day. I go less than that. Between 1/4 and 1/2 teaspoons. It depends on what I'm eating/cooking. There are also spans of time, days maybe weeks where I don't consume any turmeric. I just forget all about it. Can't claim to have stuck to any strict regimen.

I'm somewhere between 6 and 12 months deep. Its hard to say when I began noticing a difference. I've been trying other things too, minimum 18 hour fasts. Other supplements like cilantro/chlorella/etc. Kefirs/fermented vegetables.

All I can think is since I started I've noticed a gradual improvement everywhere.

·
Super Moderator
8,141 Posts
I've heard of people targeting 2 teaspoons per day. I go less than that. Between 1/4 and 1/2 teaspoons. It depends on what I'm eating/cooking. There are also spans of time, days maybe weeks where I don't consume any turmeric. I just forget all about it. Can't claim to have stuck to any strict regimen.

I'm somewhere between 6 and 12 months deep. Its hard to say when I began noticing a difference. I've been trying other things too, minimum 18 hour fasts. Other supplements like cilantro/chlorella/etc. Kefirs/fermented vegetables.

All I can think is since I started I've noticed a gradual improvement everywhere.
I'm going to try taking 1/3 teaspoon after every meal.

Let you know how I get on in a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
11,825 Posts
Just googled how/where/when it can be implemented into your cooking, seems simple enough I'd give it a shot too.

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
Read numerous benefits to it. It's the equivalent to ginger, garlic, or ginseng. Pretty much eat mostly veggies (kale, spinach, salads, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers) and fruits. Might have to try some.

Checked out a deli store today that carried exotic meat. We're talking elk, bison, wild boar, kangaroo, venison, and camel!!! Anybody ever try those...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also heard about this supplement but I don't know how effective it is. Generally speaking, supplements are very important for the body and in this way we can live a healthier and longer life. I have been taking various supplements for a long time and I like their effect. Most of all, I like Red Reishi mushroom extract powder, which treats deficiencies that show up as insomnia, fatigue, listlessness, forgetfulness and poor appetite. After learning about this from ULTRA PREMIUM RED REISHI EXTRACT, I recommended it to all my friends because it really is a miracle supplement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts