Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
ASS MAN
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the time delay of the Spike broadcast of UFC 105(for the US and western hemisphere) and the real time of the live air(in the UK) please do not post fight results in thread titles. Many people will want to wait until the Spike broadcast to watch the fights and don't want to be spoiled on the results. If you want to discuss the fights and results go to the fight discussion threads. DO NOT post results in thread titles or even post "Who should "Fighter X" fight next" in thread titles as it obviously reveals the fight outcome.

For the ones waiting for the Spike broadcast and if you don't want to be "spoiled" then don't go into the fight discussion threads as people who know the results will be talking about it.

Just be mindful that some people don't want to know the results until the Spike broadcast airs and threads with spoilers titles will be deleted.

Muchas gracias. :thumbsup:

Mods plz bump this thread tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Im glad yahll put this up, but im still with c.psycho, im avoiding this site like a fat chick in front of my buddies tomarrow, not only this one, but all mma related sites.

·
M.I.A
2,550 Posts
Yea, I always make the mistake of browsing the wrong thread, i'll just stay clear of this site until it's over this time.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Not in the west :angry01:

I don't get why they are showing darts and best damn sports show instead...
You are correct, I got sattelite so I get all 3..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just to clear things up, who exactly views it first? UK or North America? I'm pretty confused at the times, I was watching ESPN today and it advertised it for 8PM, so my initial thought was it's a pretty early show or they were advertising the U.S airing time on UK TV..

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
It's live in the UK. It's on early, because it's being held here, in Manchester at that time.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts