Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
I put 3k on Tito. I think the only reason he didn't take the first fight convincingly was his lack of boxing. Now that he's training with Freddie Roach, and considering his athletic ability, this fight has Tito written all over it.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
I wouldnt be he won last time.....Dont be surprised if Forrest wins....:thumbsup:
Come on now, even my blind grandmother who has never watched MMA knows Forrest won that fight, its the least talked about massive screw job in MMA.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I put 2000 on Tito. Coming back from that insane beating from Silva will be hard enough, but that was his second knockout loss in a row. I dont know if Forrest is ever gonna be the same. I just dont get the impression that he handled that loss well at all and he is gonna have some huge mental barriers to get over if he is ever going to begin to resemble the fighter that he used to be. Tito has looked to be in great shape in the videos ive seen of him so far, i think he is gonna be on point like he hasnt been in a long time.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Too bad I absolutely have no idea about Tito's shape. I wouldn't be surprised if any of them won, but Ortiz is "?".

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I know its hard to tell from just seeing video, but Tito looks like he is in some of the best shape of his career in his training videos.
I believe the fight will be awesome, but such a long break and injuries certainly don't instill me with absolute confidence that Ortiz is really back. But then again, Forrest hasn't lately set the world on fire also, he just fought once this year and lost badly. I hope his concentration and dedication are still where they should be. OK, I pick Griffin.

·
Registered
794 Posts
in the words on Machida....."Chito will loose", cant see him stopping forrest some how. Toss up but the moneys on Forrest Gump.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts