1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GSP- Winner of Kos/Daley
Hardy- Kampmann

Carwin- Lesnar
Mir- Gabe Gonzaga (maybe Nog, I'm not sure)

Fitch- Alves upon return
Saunders- Ellenberger

Nate Diaz - Dustin Hazelett

Palhares- CB Dolloway or I'd like to see him move up in competition and face the winner of Cote and Belcher. He has only lost to Dan Henderson in the UFC.

Fill in the rest if you would like..

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I agree with many of these.

Alves vs. Fitch seems logical.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if they put Hardy and Fitch against each other. Fitch had a lot to say about Hardy's title shot, could lead to a good pre-fight discussion. But, I do think they will put Hardy in there with a striker, Kampmann seems like a safe bet.

Mir will get JDS. I think the plan was for the loser of Carwin and Mir to face JDS.

Diaz said he wants to move back down to LW (not sure why, I thought he looked great last night). If he stays at WW I would love to see him take on Marcus Davis.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Palahares vs either Dolloway or Bisping. Snap the limb of a douchebag.

I'd say Fitch vs Hardy. That'd be sick. He'll probably fight Alves though.

Mir should get destroyed by JDS.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Palahares vs either Dolloway or Bisping. Snap the limb of a douchebag.

I'd say Fitch vs Hardy. That'd be sick. He'll probably fight Alves though.

Mir should get destroyed by JDS.

yeah, dolloway will be tapping for a few minutes before palhares lets go.

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
I think Diaz would not have much trouble with Hazelett!

And I would like to see Mir vs. Kongo II maybe not quite yet, but after one more bout for each of them.

·
"I
6,923 Posts
NO way in Hell Mir fights JDS or Gonzaga. Gonzaga just dropped two in a row, as did Mir. GG is a solid gatekeeper and I think the UFC wants to keep it that way. The UFC is going to try building Mir back to a shot (Mir/Lesnar III is mad bank) so I see him getting a much lower opponent. I could see him getting people like Nelson (possibly, and I'd like that fight), CroCop, Pat Barry, Rothwell, Struve or Gilbert Yvel. After he (presumably) wins that, I see him fighting JDS or Cain or Nog.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NO way in Hell Mir fights JDS or Gonzaga. Gonzaga just dropped two in a row, as did Mir. GG is a solid gatekeeper and I think the UFC wants to keep it that way. The UFC is going to try building Mir back to a shot (Mir/Lesnar III is mad bank) so I see him getting a much lower opponent. I could see him getting people like Nelson (possibly, and I'd like that fight), CroCop, Pat Barry, Rothwell, Struve or Gilbert Yvel. After he (presumably) wins that, I see him fighting JDS or Cain or Nog.
To go by facts GG nor Mir are on a 2 fight losing streak.

·
Got Fight?
511 Posts
Doubt Hardy gets Kampmann next because Hitman is fighting Paulo.

EDIT : Could we say that Mir gets Big Nog next in a rematch? Both coming off losses?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts