Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Elusive
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the UK on ESPN the prelims live programme is due to start at midnight, whilst the main card is due to start at 3am. Anyone know if this means we're gonna get all the prelims?

·
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy
2,060 Posts
I noticed this aswell and i have to assume we are which is pretty kick ass really. im soooooooooooooooo excited.

·
To the death George
2,306 Posts
I dont think so, on the UFC site they have them start at 2am with the PPV at 3am. ESPN always have there schedules wrong.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
23:30 Sat 27th March
UFC Primetime

Take a special behind-the-scenes look ahead to UFC 111, featuring headliners Georges St-Pierre and Dan Hardy as they prepare for the big night.
00:00 Sun 28th March
UFC All Access

This fast-moving magazine programme pays tribute to the UFC's past stars, while also bringing viewers bang up to date. This time, the spotlight falls on Georges St-Pierre.
00:30 Sun 28th March
UFC 111 Countdown Show

A look ahead to the eagerly anticipated UFC 111 event, which sees Englishman Dan Hardy take on the highly rated Canadian welterweight Georges St-Pierre at the top of the bill.
02:00
Live Sun 28th March
UFC 111 Pre-Lims Live

As part of the build-up to tonight's main UFC event between Georges St-Pierre and Englishman Dan Hardy, here's a chance to catch the preliminary action live.
03:00
Live Sun 28th March
UFC 111 Live

Exclusive coverage of the latest big fight night from the UFC, pitching Canadian welterweight Georges St-Pierre against England's own Dan Hardy at the top of a packed card.
thats copied straight from the espn website. maybe you mistook ufc all access for the prelims.

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
damn! i forgot about that, so i wont be going to sleep until after 7am now, i hope my nana keeps my Sunday dinner warm for me lol
Change nana for Mum and I'm in the exact same position :D bahaha. Clocks going back > Clocks going forward.

·
Elusive
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahh thought it would be something like that, on the tv guide it says midnight. Ahh well, still get 7 good fights. Hope the Palhares-Drwal fight makes it onto the broadcast sometime i really like that fight. Drwal has won 3 on the trot and Palhares is 3-1 i the UFC so i dont know why it isnt on the main card anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Can't say I ever saw it say Midnight personally, when I put it on my Sky + last week it said Prelims Live at 2am. Weird. I must have an uber Sky box. :D

·
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy
2,060 Posts
**!$£"! HELL I FORGOT ABOUT THE CLOCKS. lolz

·
Elusive
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
still says midnight for me, must be my shitty virgin media!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts