Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
I like all of who u voted on! U should cash in good, and there isn't much to earn in the GSP vBookie so i understand why so little

·
Registered
967 Posts
More on mir than gsp? Hmmmm
I was wondering the same thing but I understand with the odds. I bet on all of the same fighters but with considerably less at stake. You should definitely stand to make a profit though. Honestly, even the closer fights you bet on, I would be very very surprised to see you lose any of those bets.

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
Fitch vs Saunders
Ben Saunders 50000

Brown vs Almeida
Matt Brown 90000

Miller vs. Bocek
Jim Miller 500000

Frank Mir vs. Shane Carwin
Frank Mir 200 (meant to put 200,000.)

Took some risks for vbookie fun.

·
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy
2,060 Posts
I bet the house which was nearly 1 mil on Mir and just put 109 on Matt Brown just to show my support. Would have put more on but I Frank Mir's odds were way too good to pass up.

Also I bet 10 pounds on Mir on Stan James with real cash so yeah. Im confident to say the least...

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How have you accumulated so many credits?

Hard work and effort, I probably have donated over 7 million to membets for vBookie betting, competitions for sig's and also for other people's sig's, not to mention occasionally just donating to those that make bets that hurt...( I mean when I see a post where someone say....3128 on Mir....) and they have no credits left.....often I will send like 30K or 50K so they can have some fun, I'm proud to have helped get Bobby to a respectable level.............

NOW...if he would stop wasting them on non Karate fighters that are facing Karate fighters(Mir vs. Carwin) I would be a lil happier, but once they are donated they are his to do as he pleases....:thumb02:

EDIT: If these bets hit i should be around the 27Mill mark.....GOOD BET'S guys looks like we all kinda feel the same with this card....

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
270,000 on frank mir

would have dropped more but i accidentally put 800,000 on florian in his fight ><

·
Banned
670 Posts
Not betting on this card, but I like Struve against Big Country and am saving money for that fight. Like 420's bets but I like to bet underdogs and this looks like a favorites card.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts